Game update.

Discus and support Game update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to update a game on my Xbox one and it has been at 1% forever. I’ve already reinstalled in twice today and it won’t get past 1%, any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HardhatArc34902, Nov 26, 2017.

  1. Game update.


    I am trying to update a game on my Xbox one and it has been at 1% forever. I’ve already reinstalled in twice today and it won’t get past 1%, any suggestions?

    :)
     
    HardhatArc34902, Nov 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Moiizer
    Moiizer Guest
    Game Updates

    Hi guys

    Probably answering myself here but if a game appears in my notifications saying launch, am i right to assume this has been updated? I noticed BF4 and COD in there just now so im assuming they have been updated.

    Gaz
     
    Moiizer, Nov 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    Game Updates

    ah so that's why I keep getting a notification to launch fifa 14! despite already playing it thought there may have been a problem with the install
     
    Mr Noble, Nov 26, 2017
    #3
  4. MiickO9
    MiickO9 Guest

    Game update.

    Is the game installed on your Console HDD or an Ext HDD? I had issues before with games that were originally installed on the console and then moved over to the Ext HDD
     
    MiickO9, Dec 17, 2017
    #4
  5. fulltacoboy47 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    no matter what i do it won't update or install
  6. fulltacoboy47 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    i have 111gb but ark needed 90gb and good internet
  7. IM TIGGERED614 Win User

    game updates not updating but redownloading

    I'm having the same problem. Maybe it was because of the newest update?
  8. Fa xXdogXx Win User

    update for a game won't update

    This is probably because of your internet or you dont have enough space to update.
  9. ITSAVAGE13 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    Sorry , but sometimes I had to cancel and start reinstalling Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

Game update.

Loading...
  1. Game update. - Similar Threads - Game update

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  5. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]