GAME UPDATE (NOT) AVAILABLE - Flight Simulator
Discus and support GAME UPDATE (NOT) AVAILABLE - Flight Simulator in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So here's this week's Flight Simulator problem. Having run the app, it asks for a Windows Admin sign in, presumably because it's just downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Captain G64, Aug 9, 2021.
Thema:
GAME UPDATE (NOT) AVAILABLE - Flight Simulator
Loading...
-
GAME UPDATE (NOT) AVAILABLE - Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Beta preview Downloading games/updating
in XboX InsidersBeta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...: I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of my games has an update, it spams my screen...