Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do?

Discus and support Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass and installed tropico 6 after liking it a lot I purchased all the dlcs from game pass, yesterday I had really fun while playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kanguruman, Sep 6, 2022.

  1. Kanguruman
    Kanguruman Guest

    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do?


    I bought xbox game pass and installed tropico 6 after liking it a lot I purchased all the dlcs from game pass, yesterday I had really fun while playing it.

    Today when I try to open the game i realised the game uninstalled itself. I didn't know what to do and just waited to installation o be complete. It just complete and all of the save files were gone. I thought the save files were stored in cloud. Does this problem happens a lot and how do I access my save files from the cloud.

    :)
     
    Kanguruman, Sep 6, 2022
    #1
  2. FauxGiraffe6834 Win User

    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? (Tropico 6)

    many people hit the same problem like me too... frustrating... is there any fix/update?
  3. Kanguruman Win User

    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? (Tropico 6)

    Hİ Josef,

    It happened on my PC. I do not have any cleaner app and my pc is protected with passwort, so am sure nobody had access to it.

    Apart from all of that today after when I tried to update the game and clicked the button and go grab a cup of tea I've seen that the game literally uninstalled itself when I was gone. Again nobody was near my pc. It is just frustrating
  4. omardc7 Win User

    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? (Tropico 6)

    having the same issues. An update wiped my saves 3 days ago. I restarted playing and the same thing happened again. Very frustrating and I'm done with this game/gamepass
  5. Kanguruman Win User

    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? (Tropico 6)

    one of my friend said that their game got uninstalled without their knowledge too.

    Now I can't convince myself to play this beautiful game anymore.

    I loved all the coop games I had with this game. I wish I had bought the game from steam while it was on sale and I could've afford it.
  6. IanHamiltonRS Win User

    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? (Tropico 6)

    Welp, it just happened again. I started going through the missions again yesterday, and today, a new update was installed, and my saves are all gone and my progress is reset again. Who the hell is managing the updates? I don't need my saved games to be updated, please.
Thema:

Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do?

Loading...
  1. Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do? - Similar Threads - Game unistalled itself

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...