Game Trials

Discus and support Game Trials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you check how much playing time you have left on a trial? ddb63d8c-2257-4be3-817f-44ffe338d999 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zac Hodge, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Zac Hodge
    Zac Hodge Guest

Game Trials

Can you check how much playing time you have left on a trial?

:)

Zac Hodge, Sep 21, 2017
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Sheltered (Preview)

Free Trial now up on the store as part of Game Preview.

King Tones, Sep 21, 2017
  3. TRIAL Games

Thank you @Ken. That is exactly what I was looking for. I already commented and I like your solution for trial games. I appreciate your help.

OneBgBdArtemis, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Game Trials

I don't believe you can. I know that the limited time for a trial is usually only 1 hour.

5. ngocphi Win User

Refund for Battlefield 2042 TRIAL

Umm you don't pay for trials

There is no paid trial

There is a 10hour trial version yes but it's an ea demo

That you don't pay for the trial

You are talking about the xgu trial on Nov 12 th yes that was free NOT PAID

If you are talking about your purchase Of the game that isn't a trial

And refund policy applies but since 7 hours is significant amount of playtime it's unlikely to qualify

There is a trial but you don't pay for it you download the actual trial game and play with the limitations early before the 19th.

If you downloaded the paid game then no it's not a trial

https://www.pastemagazine.com/games/ea/battlefield-ea-play-early-access-trials/

Concerning your purchase you reply to the rejection email however since you are trialing after you buy rather then playing the actual trial game you fall under the significant playtime
  6. onyxishere Win User

14 day xbox live trial from Halo 4, a complete lie.

A trial is a trial. Most trials are specific to the game they came with. They do not offer full access to Gold features which includes Gold only games or trials. In the case of the Halo 4 trial card, this means you will be able to access online multiplayer
    for Halo 4 only.

You should read the find print on the back of the trial card.
  7. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Helli i my xbox live gold doesn't work.

Trial codes are a little tricky. Not all trial codes allow access to all games since it's a trial.

And some trial codes will not work if you've had a trial subscription before.

You're best bet it to try and buy a subscription
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trial live gold and titanfall

The gold trial you got when creating your account on your new console will register you as a gold member so you will get the games for gold, but its still a trial.

The titanfall trial card will only be a regular trial card that wouldn`t normally get you the games for gold.

Any trial cards you get free within game boxes will only be regular trial cards, and will not get you all gold benefits.
Thema:

Game Trials

1. Game Trials - Similar Threads - Game Trials

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Trial for 14-Days and It comes with EA Play but when I download and try to play Madden 24s free trial which is available for EA Play members it wont let me play...
  6. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  7. Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for XBox gamepad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for XBox gamepad: Hello, I bought new xbox gamepad 01 Feb 2023 in Poland, , I have seen in Xbox aplacation that I can activate Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate til May 2024. I decided to activate it know, but I can...
  8. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  9. I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game: . For context I bought both the full version and demo version of the Minecraft game on the 360 and that seems to interfere with my game when I want to play the oldest version. If it’s fully...
  10. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...