Game transfer issues X Box Series s

Discus and support Game transfer issues X Box Series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an X Box Series S and I've transferred Elden Ring to it but it will not play on the S. I have the digital version on my X Box One and I'm able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SEAN1104, Nov 26, 2022.

1. SEAN1104
    SEAN1104 Guest

I bought an X Box Series S and I've transferred Elden Ring to it but it will not play on the S. I have the digital version on my X Box One and I'm able to play other games that I've transferred

:)

SEAN1104, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Orion Boomer Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  3. Andrew strauss Win User

Xbox Series S - Order Still Pending Delivery Date Today

I have the same issue. I bought the x box series s and it shows that today is the delivery day but no x box. Did i get scammed?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the game was purchased.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and from there locate the game order for the Elden Ring. You need to make sure that you're using the same account where the game was purchased on your Xbox Series S.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Redowmlosd the game.or.sign in with your profile that made the purchase

Ellden ring has console.specific features as it has smart delivery last I checked

Make.sure you pur ir on internal storage though
  6. BillDotriev Win User

I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
Thema:

1. Game transfer issues X Box Series s - Similar Threads - Game transfer issues

2. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  3. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  4. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. Game Pass transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass transfer: I am close to hysteria and nearly crying. Please help. I got a brand new Xbox S as a present , and played it 3 days only. Today i can't log into my account as white screen appears. Literally...
  9. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  10. Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues: So I’m trying to network transfer my games and addons from Xbox one to Xbox series x but Everytime the addons install they don’t work and I don’t know what to do. Anyone help?...