Game topic

Discus and support Game topic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Question Would Mist Survivel or any other game like it would be coming to the Xbox one in the near future please forgive my crude spilled out words... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrimeMDK1981, Aug 14, 2019.

  1. PrimeMDK1981
    PrimeMDK1981 Guest

    Game topic


    Hi Question Would Mist Survivel or any other game like it would be coming to the Xbox one in the near future please forgive my crude spilled out words i had surgery for a brain tumor and 4years ago but i move forward everyday and i would like to see more
    open word survive games be brought to the console thank you for your time and keep up your good work.

    :)
     
    PrimeMDK1981, Aug 14, 2019
    #1
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

    Game topic

    In addition to the suggestions from others, if you're interest in exploring different genres of games you should check out Xbox Game Pass. They're always adding new games and looking for feedback on what the community is interested in seeing.
  3. Mr Memphy Win User

    Game topic

    Hello and good afternoon,

    At the moment, hardcore survival games are somewhat non-existent on xbox.

    As someone has already mentioned, 7 Days To Die is a fantastic minecraft like zombie survival, which encourages advancement, but the trick is that every 7 days, a massive horde tries to wipe your base.

    I was hoping for Stranded Deep to make its way to console, but after speaking with the devs, since Tell Tale shut down, they are having a difficult time publishing it.

    If you are interested in a multiplayer game, DayZ is one to look for, however, ever since it left beta stage and entered 1.0 production release, the community is slowly getting smaller.

    Xbox game pass offers a game called Ark: Survival Evolved, and while not zombie filled, it is much like a big brother to Minecraft, with beautiful graphics, loads of dinosaurs to mess about with, and some incredibly lush biomes.

    Here is hoping more Hardcore survival games come to Xbox, such as The Forest and Green H**l
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    Game topic

    I had a look at that game and it looks sort of like 7 Days to Die and that is available now.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tLf2xlsiU.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Game topic

    I haven't seen any news about this either, so like was said, the best thing you can do is contact the Developers and ask if they have plans on bringing it to consoles, or recommend for them to do that.

    In the mean time, there are other survival-type of games already on the One that might be fun for you now. There is Below, Don't Starve Together, Don't Starve: Giant Edition, Frost, How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition, How to Survive 2, Impact Winter,
    Sheltered, State of Decay 2, The Flame in the Flood, The Long Dark and No Man's Sky to name a few.
  6. kRevali Win User

    Game topic

    Hope you can keep improving fform that surgery. Please stay in touch with Xbox News regarding the game you want to see coming to Xbox in the future, good luck!
Thema:

Game topic

Loading...
  1. Game topic - Similar Threads - Game topic

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...