Game Timer

Discus and support Game Timer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does the timer keep running on Solitaire Collection events when you logout for a while and return to play. Many times it will add hours to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnn1947, Dec 31, 2018.

1. johnn1947
    johnn1947 Guest

Game Timer

Why does the timer keep running on Solitaire Collection events when you logout for a while and return to play. Many times it will add hours to the time. It doe# not seem fair for wanting to take a break from game.

Also how does one show completing an event in 20 minutes and the rest of us 2 hours or more. Is there cheating going on?

:)

johnn1947, Dec 31, 2018
  2. El Mago tv Win User

Game Timer

Try running the Store apps troubleshooter at Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

What's working for problems with Solitaire is resetting the game at Settings > Apps & Features > Microsoft Solitaire > Advanced Settings > Reset.
  3. DEACON Win User

EA Madden 15 available early for EA Access

it's 6 hours of time with the game loaded period. so as soon as you fire it up, the timer starts. the timer stops of course when you stop playing it but every time you load it up the timer counts down.
  4. dlmorales Win User

app microsoft solitaire

The update to Windows 8.1 seems to have broken the timer and sound functionality in this game. I've tried uninstalling & re-installing. The game opens but still no sounds and the timers don't function properly.
  5. Ackis Win User

Timer

It's supposed to stop the timer all the time - but sometimes because of how the system (Windows 10) suspends the process, the timer doesn't stop.

Did you possibly just minimize the game?
  6. RiseAbove1992 Win User

Screen time limits

Honestly sometimes I need a timer set, I'll lose track of time because I love gaming so much!

Use the timer on a smartphone if you really want!
Thema:

Game Timer

1. Game Timer - Similar Threads - Game Timer

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  5. Gaming PC Sleep Timer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gaming PC Sleep Timer: Hi! My keeps waking up extra early (4 AM) on weekends to play his PC. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that the PC won't turn on until 9 AM so that he will quit waking up so early...
  6. If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game: If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game 111d8e8b-3017-4361-b884-83033a01220c
  7. Xbox game bar timer not hiding when recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar timer not hiding when recording: When I record a video of my screen with xbox game bar the timer that shows up stays in the video that is recorder for some reason and i'm not sure why since i've also tried a dozen different fixes...
  8. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]: 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。 これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。...
  9. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...
  10. solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate: There has been a problem with Ads in 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' cutting out game play reported for over a week now and there seems to be 0 [NONE] input on fixing this problem. Happens...