Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app.

Discus and support Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can this app actually work for once? What is this? [img] a3f388bc-e04e-4c5c-a5a1-68c7eaef7af2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Simecrafter35, Feb 21, 2023.

  1. Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app.


    Can this app actually work for once? What is this?


    Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Simecrafter35, Feb 21, 2023
    #1
  2. iTsFx Win User

    Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app.

    Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

    Unfortunately, this is a known issue with the Xbox App, not only this issue but a lot of issues are being mentioned in this app. For a temporary fix, please clean the app cache.
  3. BarringtonGrubenson Win User

    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

    Hard to explain. I turn on my Xbox without an internet connection. I click the My games and apps thumbnail from the home tab and instead of showing all of my digital games thumbnails it shows an ad for gamepass. If i try to view the contents from the internal
    storage it takes me back to the game pass ad. The weird part is when i press the glowing X on my controller and pick My games and apps,it will show all of my pinned games thumbnails and im able to play my games from there.
  4. Argontheos Win User

    Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

    Open the Upload app, go to My Captures, highlight the video thumbnail, and hit the menu button. Choose Delete.

    Or open the Upload app, My Captures, select Manage from the left-hand tab, and select multiple thumbnails at once, and then choose Delete.
  5. MRWindowLover Win User

    Thumbnails from game library missing

    All the cover-art needs to be locally stored c'mon MS it's not rocket science
  6. Irixion Win User

    Thumbnails from game library missing

    > Microsoft doing anything to improve customer experience. This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

    Can we get our pins fixed too while we're at it? They literally stack on absolutely useless features and leave the features that actually need fixing, completely broken. PINS HAVE BEEN BROKEN SINCE THEY LAUNCHED. FIX THEM. FIX CACHING. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
    STOP TRYING TO JAM IN USELESS FEATURES THAT NO ONE WANTS.
Thema:

Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app.

Loading...
  1. Game thumbnails are missing in Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Game thumbnails are

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. why cant i see game covers/thumbnails in the XboxOne and pc gamestore ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see game covers/thumbnails in the XboxOne and pc gamestore ?: i have not seen the pictures for about 3-4 weeks. i dont know what to do. 09a4c595-dedc-4aca-9b5e-a3a486a78a31
  9. Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.: I have deleted and reinstalled the game three times and contacted support three times. I have also deleted all windows updates from around the time the problem first occurred. I have been playing...
  10. Horizon 3: Thumbnail not displaying over game in *my game and apps*

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 3: Thumbnail not displaying over game in *my game and apps*: Anybody else experiencing this issue on their pre-loaded FH3 standard ed? I go to My Games and Apps - all I see is a grey box with "pre-ordered" and Forza Horizon 3 labelled at the bottom. If I...