Game testing?
Discus and support Game testing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Paid game testers from home available? 32662b0a-f8c4-495d-afed-df7e03ccb827 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richardbolen, Sep 22, 2023.
Thema:
Game testing?
Loading...
-
Game testing? - Similar Threads - Game testing
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.
in XboX InsidersI tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?
in XboX InsidersHow do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8... -
Cloud gaming test, can't install game now
in XboX InsidersCloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to... -
Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn
in XboX InsidersBeginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI
in XboX InsidersCannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by... -
Test/game preview release a possibility?
in XboX InsidersTest/game preview release a possibility?: Looking at the game Manor Lords does anyone know if its being released as an insider preview? I've been waiting for it for 2 or 3 years and with the recent dev post and alpha build on pc is it a...