game tag dont change, want money

Discus and support game tag dont change, want money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; game tag dont change want money pls help manager free change pls 12d8eaa7-9ea4-411d-b066-1adf8bbd54c8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ilhanKIR, Jul 11, 2021.

1. ilhanKIR
    ilhanKIR Guest

game tag dont change want money pls help manager free change pls

:)

ilhanKIR, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

If you have already changed your gamertag once (which is free), then you have to pay for any subsequent changes. Far as I know, there are no exceptions (maybe if an account had got hacked or something) so you either need to live with your current gamertag or pay to change it
  3. Sayed Muzaffar AliSh Win User

Help digital liecense transfer..

how much is the fee, and can i change the game version i dont want to change gamer tag i want to transfer game liecense from xbox to pc version can this be done or i will loose lots of money for nothing.
  4. á̶̘͙̭̼̅͗̕ Win User

I can only play Java Minecraft demo version when I changed my gamertag on my Microsoft Account

I want to change the gamer tag, but it asks me for money, it's the first time
  5. SillyPup5810272 Win User

Force gamertag change

i have had a forced gamer tag change from cazzabigboobies to sillypup i find my new gamer tag very offensive you are calling me a silly dog !!!!! force whatever you want but give me a better name that I dont find offensive or give me my xbox live money back
    !!!!
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Gamertag Change

The Enforcement Team don't give free name changes any more if your tag is against the rules. Rather they give the person a randomly generated tag, and if they want to change it to something else it costs money.
Thema:

1. game tag dont change, want money - Similar Threads - game tag dont

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  4. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  5. Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag: Xbox asked me to update my profile I did then all my saved games were lost I have a new gamer tag which they told me I had to have and I can't get it back how to get back my ten years of saved...
  6. I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...: I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games it just shows my old nam. How do I make my new name appear? 299524a7-6e29-4154-8afe-01dd4f58ae31
  7. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  8. Is there anyway to get Microsoft login from game tag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to get Microsoft login from game tag?: Is there anyway to get Microsoft login from game tag? f6e8166d-7abc-4b5a-9c5e-84ba7afbc237
  9. I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login: I forget my email but i remember my game tag how can i login 212313f9-5f98-4cf0-a20f-272af66a7151
  10. How can I use my xbox account for people to find me with my gamer tag in n Supercross 6 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my xbox account for people to find me with my gamer tag in n Supercross 6 game: Trying to connect with my ps friends on Supercross 6 game. 1ad966ab-7871-427c-8593-b9451c43bbe1