Game system for hemiplegic people advice

Discus and support Game system for hemiplegic people advice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello - I'm looking for a video game system for my husband, who has left-sided paralysis. I know nothing about game systems, but I'm hoping to find one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akaheba80, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Akaheba80
    Akaheba80 Guest

Hello - I'm looking for a video game system for my husband, who has left-sided paralysis. I know nothing about game systems, but I'm hoping to find one where he can play with just his right hand. Should he get a special kind of joystick? Recommended system - Xbox? Playstation? Virtual Reality? Other? ANY advice/suggestions gratefully accepted.

:)

Akaheba80, Jun 30, 2022
  2. CND AAA Beef Win User

[LOCKED] Reporting player about Jtag use.

I don't think you're allowed to post the GTs of random people on the forums like that, even if you caught them cheating. My advice is to use the File Complaint system to report them for System Tampering.
  3. Invoked by Red Win User

Problem with Applying to Ambassador

Right now the only advice is to keep trying because with the system in place being new and the amount of people wanting to sign-up, it's going to put a lot of stress on the server-side of things trying to handle the requests.
  4. apna style Win User

MW3=Worst Hardcore Modes EVER!

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]. Or play a few games and send invites to people in recent games and party up from there.

[/quote] good advice but some people prefer to cry and whine
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

Hi there,

My best advice would be to hold down the Guide button and choose 'Report a Problem'. If enough people do this, it will likely come up as a trending issue on Xbox's internal report ticket system and be dealt with asap.

Best,

L
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Work hard, play Xbox, Save money to advance

Thanks for the advice and a good story. Makes me happy when gaming brings such joy to peoples lives.
Thema:

1. Game system for hemiplegic people advice - Similar Threads - Game system hemiplegic

2. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  3. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  4. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  5. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  6. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  9. Deleted Xbox game bar system file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox game bar system file.: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...
  10. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...: When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the error: "Your PC does not meet the system...