Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one

Discus and support Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; because the games the games with gold xbox 360 and a thousand times better than xbox one guy here in Brazil the xbox one and £ 600: 00 most expensive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sacidepatineti6, Oct 16, 2014.

  1. Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one


    because the games the games
    with gold xbox 360 and a thousand
    times better than xbox one guy here
    in Brazil the xbox one
    and £ 600: 00 most expensive
    xbox 360 qo Did you ever
    have the battlefield bad company
    2 now because Darksiders II?

    :)
     
    sacidepatineti6, Oct 16, 2014
    #1
  2. 12 MESES GOLD

    My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 .
     
    ALIENINFINITO36, Oct 16, 2014
    #2
  3. 12 MESES GOLD

    My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 . rewards
     
    ALIENINFINITO36, Oct 16, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one

    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was the free game with gold from the 1st - 15th of this month. For the remainder it is Darksiders II.

    If you missed the chance to download the first game then I'm sorry but there is no way to backtrack it to get it for free.
     
    onyxishere, Oct 17, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one

    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was the free game with gold from the 1st - 15th of this month. For the remainder it is Darksiders II.

    If you missed the chance to download the first game then I'm sorry but there is no way to backtrack it to get it for free.
  6. ALIENINFINITO36 Win User

    12 MESES GOLD

    My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 . rewards
  7. onyxishere Win User

    Status error code 807B0190

    Sorry to hear it. Please check the link below for possible solutions.

    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-69-807b0190

    Also, Assassin's Creed Black Flag is currently listed as a Game with Gold for the Xbox One, not the 360. The free 360 game right now is Plants vs. Zombies.
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

    x box 360 - game

    Plants vs Zombies - Garden Warfare for Xbox 360 is an on-line only multiplayer game, therefore your son would need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play it.
  9. The Glovner Win User

    Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

    I may be getting confused.

    But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

    Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

    IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
Thema:

Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one

Loading...
  1. Game swith gold xbox 360 VS xbox one - Similar Threads - Game swith gold

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...