Game stuck loading screen

Discus and support Game stuck loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to launch the game but after i launch the game it's stuck to loading screen and keep loading what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suranjan Roy Chowdhury, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Game stuck loading screen

I am trying to launch the game but after i launch the game it's stuck to loading screen and keep loading what should I do?

:)

Suranjan Roy Chowdhury, Aug 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

3. David_Monroy3000 Win User

How do I fix Forza Horizon 5 constantly syncing data while launching it on PC

Worked for me, but when entering the game, it stucks on the loading screen.
  4. Troodon747 Win User

Ascend: hand of kul freezing

The game won't load for me , just stuck at the title screen.
  5. onyxishere Win User

GTA V Problems (Xbox 360)

6. reshad-080CEF57-BC74 Win User

Randomly get disconnected from Xbox live on Xbox one

Cant play any games on XBOX one as well. Games not syncing !! Stuck at loading screen!
Thema:

Game stuck loading screen

1. Game stuck loading screen - Similar Threads - Game stuck loading

2. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  3. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  4. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...: The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my...
  5. Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game: So Fortnite keeps crashing every time i try to load up into a battle royale game. Creative mode and the rest of the game features like the item shop still work normally however its just battle...
  6. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  7. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.: My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with...
  8. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Stuck At Loading Screen on Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon Stuck At Loading Screen on Game Pass (PC): my game stuck at the loading screen, i waited for 10 minutes and repair the game file but nothing happen 2c3a33cd-cfb9-4922-a9a2-1edcdba0a4df
  9. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...: Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has...
  10. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...