Game Streaming

Discus and support Game Streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to stream my xbox one onto my xbox console companion and it says I need to update the xbox app or my console, I checked to see if they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oli Jennison, May 14, 2023.

1. Oli Jennison
    Oli Jennison Guest

Game Streaming

I have tried to stream my xbox one onto my xbox console companion and it says I need to update the xbox app or my console, I checked to see if they were updated and did the updates. It still says I can't stream. What can I do?

:)

Oli Jennison, May 14, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using Xbox for streaming while playing on pc

In what way do you mean?

Watch a stream while playing a game or stream the PC game you are playing?

If it's stream the game you are playing, no it's not possible. You can only use the Twitch app on the Xbox to stream Xbox console games.

To watch a stream on the console, it's easy, just launch the app, then log in, and find a stream you want to watch, then start a game on your PC.
  3. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  4. geraldpetrole Win User

Why does the live streaming directly to twitch not work with Diablo 4 server slam it says I'm live but just shows waiting for stream to start screen the game I'm playing never broadcasts?

1. Was this working before?

It was a weekend server test for the Diablo 4 so I could not have streamed this before this point the only other time I had an issue like this was when I had a 10 hour preview for wild hearts I was able to stream other games no problem. It seems like the issue only presents itself with game previews or game demos/ server test. Its not like there was a stream embargo everyone else that was streaming the game was streaming it via the server test game copy. the only difference was they were streaming it from pc it seems Xbox disables the ability to stream game previews/demos. If I stream something under stream embargo that is an issue between me and the game developers or me and twitch. The platform from witch I stream from should have no influence on this. But I remind you that there was no stream embargo thousands of other people streamed this on pc no issue.

2. If yes, when did the problem start?

as stated above it only happens with game previews/demos/server tests

3. Any activity or recent changes made before the issue appeared?

no cause I was able to stream other things

4. What troubleshooting steps have you done?

I restarted my console I also tried to stream other games and they streamed just fine
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox Streaming app

Oh, I got you. You're talking about the game streaming not livestreaming correct? If that's the case, I believe you have to be invited to test/use the game streaming app. Game streaming is still in preview, all relevant information about game streaming can
    be found at this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming

Sorry for the little mix up. :)
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Aspect Ratio Incorrect When Streaming

Thema:

Game Streaming

1. Game Streaming - Similar Threads - Game Streaming

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  5. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  6. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  7. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  8. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  9. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  10. Texas CHAInsaw massacre Game LIVE NOW 5 + HOURS STREAM

in XboX Insiders
    Texas CHAInsaw massacre Game LIVE NOW 5 + HOURS STREAM: make sho y'all tap in we professional now 5 hr + stream now be first to see submitted by /u/Ok-Thought5543 [link] [comments]