Game streaming services
Discus and support Game streaming services in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the recent Twitch hack we really need alternatives to stream directly from consoles. That platform is severely compromised now, and I don't feel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kreia, Nov 6, 2021.
Thema:
Game streaming services
Loading...
-
Game streaming services - Similar Threads - Game streaming services
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn
in XboX InsidersBeginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Enhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability
in XboX InsidersEnhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability: Xbox offers great features like Remote Play and the Home Console system, but there’s still room for improvement to make these tools more powerful, stable, and user-friendly — especially for... -
Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming)
in XboX InsidersSuggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming): I regularly use the Xbox cloud system, both for save games and cloud gaming. I've noticed a few things that could be improved: More control over cloud saves: - Ability to manually delete or back... -
In game music streaming service request
in XboX InsidersIn game music streaming service request: I don't know if I'm in the right area for this or if I'm doing this even vaguely correctly. But how can I go about suggesting YouTube music and the ability to play music in game. There's already... -
Is there a way to reset the installation from the streaming service so that an in game...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way to reset the installation from the streaming service so that an in game...: My friend can't continue playing Remnant 2 past the tutorial via game streaming. He gets an error saying something in game along the lines of "This feature requires a full game install". Since... -
Audio issue with streaming service and gaming
in XboX InsidersAudio issue with streaming service and gaming: So I tried watching YouTube to find that every video had visuals and audio heavily slowed, I then checked other streaming services (Spotify Netflix etc) and sure enough they were the same, went on...