Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

Discus and support Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been outta town a while so haven't been able to stream til now so didn't realize.. it's trying to tell me to login then giving an error can't login-_-... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CleanJobHavingHippie, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

Been outta town a while so haven't been able to stream til now so didn't realize.. it's trying to tell me to login then giving an error can't login-_- yes i have the insider app on xb1 and yes i did get the invite email also gamepass ulti sub is still going. Any info would be shweet.

submitted by /u/CleanJobHavingHippie
    [link] [comments]

/u/CleanJobHavingHippie, Jun 5, 2020
  2. StrongerHippo14 Win User

happy wars annoying disconnects

cmon im level 6 need 26 lvl char nobody have it huh?
  3. mraaronbertrand Win User

Xbox Clip Capture Update

yo it just crashed on me. this is a built in feature and it just crashed. my other game box “plays” this kinda built in stuff much more seriously lol cmon
  4. OrdealByFire Win User

I made a Felix The Cat Emblem =3 THE BEST ONE OUT THERE

Would have liked to do the whole thing, but 32 layers limited me to just the head. :(

And ten emblems doesn't allow me to make Bulba, Bulbasaur! Bulba, Bulba! Same for Charmander, Char!
  5. Fly Guy8791 Win User

Stinger

Want to balance the stingers without the pilots getting butt hurt? Make it so you don't lose lock when the shoot flairs.

Then next thing you know people won't be able to just spam flairs to stay invunerable to stingers.
  6. mercboy123 Win User

Stinger

To be honest its not as bad as your making it out to be , you just hold the lock for a coupele of sencodns and msot pilto will panic and drop the flairs early, or you launch a missle , they drop there flairs and then lock on and fire agian whilist there
    flairs are recharging
Thema:

Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp

1. Game streaming down? But seriously 32 chars?? And "flair" cmon i just want haaaalp - Similar Threads - Game streaming down

2. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  3. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  7. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  10. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a