Game Streaming Doesn't work after latest update

Discus and support Game Streaming Doesn't work after latest update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use the Xbox console companion app to remote play from my xboxone. After the recent update however there seems to be a problem with the feature. Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kealeboga Ncube, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Game Streaming Doesn't work after latest update

I use the Xbox console companion app to remote play from my xboxone. After the recent update however there seems to be a problem with the feature. Both the App and the Console are updated but on the app the "stream" option doesn't appear & when I select the "test stream" option I get a message saying

"Unable to stream because either the Xbox app or your console needs to be updated. Make sure they are both up to date and try again"

How can I fix this?

:)

Kealeboga Ncube, Feb 27, 2023
  2. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

If you use a usb camera for face cam and are live streaming after the latest update, disconnect the camera for now.

This is a known issue after the latest console updates and should stabilize your streams.

Hope that helps!
  3. J.Black-919 Win User

Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode

After unenrolling from the preview dashboard, wiping the console, and installing the latest public update....the game still doesn't work. Sigh
  4. Hellros Win User

Anyone having error code 0x87de2726 trying to launch this on Xbox One?

UPDATE

After the latest Xbox update, game works again /shrug
  5. RiQ363VG Win User

Xbox One App Streaming crashes all the time

Hi ScantilyCloud,

This issue still persists. I have the beta of Xbox app, the latest Windows 10 update and latest Preview Xbox Firmware.

I launched the stream, played 1 race in Forza Horizon and that was pretty much it. After that, I could only play for a half a minute until I got kicked out from the stream be the Xbox App for no reason.

This is insanely frustrating and needs to be fixed. [Yes, I am aware of the workaround. It's temporary and doesn't help]
  6. LeonardoSaraiva Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

In my case,no game works,after the latest windows 10 update
Thema:

Game Streaming Doesn't work after latest update

1. Game Streaming Doesn't work after latest update - Similar Threads - Game Streaming Doesn't

2. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  3. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  7. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  10. This game doesn't allow live streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    This game doesn't allow live streaming: When I try to stream starfield from the xbox via the twitch app it says this game doesn't allow live streaming and doesn't put my live stream into the category. b3e70c8b-6025-49d8-9e00-646fc59a3461