Game streaming causing double inputs

Discus and support Game streaming causing double inputs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When using game streaming on certain games (Cyberpunk and Fortnite for me) it will double my inputs and effectively make the game unplayable. use a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurledTomcat34, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Game streaming causing double inputs

When using game streaming on certain games (Cyberpunk and Fortnite for me) it will double my inputs and effectively make the game unplayable. use a Bluetooth headset so I cannot play games without streaming to my pc. No other games have this issue.

:)

CurledTomcat34, Apr 28, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

streaming stops after about 10 minutes

You should double check the settings for the tablet. It is possible that it is attempting to go to sleep due to non use and that is what is causing your streaming issue.
  3. killjoy D22 Win User

controller fix

is your controller doing random inputs and double inputs? mine started yesterday
  4. Francia J. Win User

Controller Double Input

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is happening with multiple controllers the issue can be with the console itself. I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Dr-Minnow-22 Win User

Double/triple inputs?

I had the same problem for a while. I went to a repair place and had the take it apart for cleaning, and it worked like new after that. It might void any warranty you have on the controller, though.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Double/triple inputs?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cameron

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, for this try and share the results:

A. Connect the controller via USB cable to your console
    B. Connect the controller to a different device like a PC or phone and try from there
    C. Double check if you controller firmware is up to date via the Xbox accessories app
    D. If you have other controller, test if something similar happens or not
Thema:

Game streaming causing double inputs

1. Game streaming causing double inputs - Similar Threads - Game streaming causing

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  5. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  6. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  7. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  8. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  9. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  10. Texas CHAInsaw massacre Game LIVE NOW 5 + HOURS STREAM

in XboX Insiders
    Texas CHAInsaw massacre Game LIVE NOW 5 + HOURS STREAM: make sho y'all tap in we professional now 5 hr + stream now be first to see submitted by /u/Ok-Thought5543 [link] [comments]