Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

Discus and support Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonSangster, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local co op be any different than playing Diablo 3 co op. I think battle net has royally screwed up the game local co op compatibility because they made it an online only game . Please help with a work around if known. Thank you in advanced

:)

JasonSangster, Jun 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

Hello JasonSangster,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing Diablo 4 in local co-op mode with game sharing.

Sadly, I'm not aware of any specific information regarding a workaround. You might want to attempt getting in touch with the game's developer or publisher, though, to learn more about the prerequisites for local co-op and any potential solutions. They might be able to offer more detailed instructions on how to play the game via local co-op play.

Please visit: Diablo 4 Support

Thank you for your cooperation.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

2 players same console-Dead Rising 3

Hi there,

Dead Rising 3's only co-op mode is over Xbox Live, there's no split screen/couch co-op variant unfortunately.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

XBox One: Really missing couch Co-op

Hello "Mkirk89" :)

Unfortunately, the sad reality is that the future of gaming is ON-LINE MULTIPLAYER. Please understand that I'm not against ON-LINE MULTIPLAYER in any way shape or form, its just that players who want to play "couch co-op" are a minority. Henceforth as
    far as they're (the developers) are concerned, adding a split screen mode is a waste of money & time.

I'm still on the Xbox 360 and I'm a 95% solo gamer / 5% multiplayer gamer (Cooperative Modes only, I hate PvP Modes).

With that being said, there are some games that still support couch co-op. The upcoming Xbox 360 / Xbox One game "Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition" has 4 player couch co-op.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Games I'd Like To See On Xbox 360

1. Rallisport Challenge 2

2. Rollercoaster Tycoon (any of the games)

3. Doom 3 (This is finally coming to the 360 on October 16th!!!)

4. Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Not seven sorrows) This game would be so epic on the 360. Its similar to Balders Gate and Diablo. Its already a 4 player couch co-op. If they made it co-op over live I think it would do very well.
Thema:

1. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4. - Similar Threads - Game sharing live

2. Trying to share Xbox live through game share

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to share Xbox live through game share: My friend is trying to share his Xbox game pass ultimate with me so we can play ufc4 and I made my Xbox his home but it still won’t share the ultimate subscription, I sign into his acc on my Xbox...
  3. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?: My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t...
  4. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  5. My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.: My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games. It is requiring the person who bought the game to sign in in order to play. We have reset our consoles and made sure that person A...
  6. Xbox Game Share Working, but Xbox Live Share is not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Share Working, but Xbox Live Share is not: Hello, My friend that I am game sharing with recently accidentally switched his Xbox to his home Xbox, though it should have been mine. My first response was for me to go back and change his...
  7. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.: We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is...
  8. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...
  9. Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share: Why isn’t game share working for me. My friend has account set as home xbox on my xbox s so he can share his Gold membership, however his membership isn’t being shared with me. Ive made sure the...
  10. Xbox live game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live game share not working: I’m game sharing with a friend so I can use their Xbox live but for some reason I’m able to download Bear game but I’m not able to play online. 4ab49f84-a264-43c6-beaf-9bac7c1d5b5b