Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold

Discus and support Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought Forza Horizons 4 Ultimate in the sale, expecting it to be shared with my two sons for them to play. However, it doesn't show up as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PatrickDBrooks, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold

I recently bought Forza Horizons 4 Ultimate in the sale, expecting it to be shared with my two sons for them to play. However, it doesn't show up as being owned by my elder son in his XBox App or in his store login. I remember having this issue before
    with Minecraft, but MS support told me to install it on the PC under my user first, and it did work. However, no such luck this time with allowing my son to play. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

PatrickDBrooks, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold not working on child account

Hi there,

on the Xbox One an account can share his digital purchased games and subscriptions via the Home console setting on the primary console, which will allow other accounts on that console to those items (Like Xbox Live Gold).

Please see this link on how to share these things via the Home console setting:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

If this is on the Xbox 360, then I'm afraid each account will require their own Xbox Live Gold subscription

I like to add that a child account that is part of a family will Not automatically have access to subscriptions and games owned by a parent account. These items can only be shared via the Home console setting on the Xbox One console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Family memberships, multiple accounts?

If you're all using the same console, you can share gold via the Xbox Home setting. Otherwise, there is no longer a family gold subscription.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

Hey MsTheGamer290! To share Xbox Live Gold you will want the master account to set the family's Xbox console as their Home Console. This will allow all users that play on that Xbox to utilize Xbox Live Gold features and games owned by the master account.
    For more information on home consoles and Gold sharing, please check out the "Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One" page. Thanks!
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
Thema:

Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold

1. Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Game Sharing family

2. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  3. Family sharing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family sharing games: We have a family account, 2 Xboxes in the house. My son has bought MW3 can I now play that on my Xbox ? 5e09c1b2-71f3-4528-93f3-f8e192f998c7
  4. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?: Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play...
  5. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  6. Family game share not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family game share not working: So I have 3 Xbox in my house (My Xbox One, a son's Xbox one, and a another son's Xbox Series S). We have had my Xbox set as the Home Xbox for years and they were able to play my games and use...
  7. GamePass family sharing function is causing a game to die

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass family sharing function is causing a game to die: Hello dear r/xboxinsiders community! My friends and I have done everything possible to help this game, but the curse of the hackers is incurable for our position. Now we have to rely on higher...
  8. Games pass family sharing for Fortnite:Save the Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass family sharing for Fortnite:Save the Word: I have games pass ultimate, and while my child has access to Fortnite, only my account has access to the “Save the World” content that comes with games pass. bf339663-8a9a-4763-99fd-f68342a2adc8
  9. Sharing Games and Subscriptions with Family Members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Games and Subscriptions with Family Members: Hi In my household we have three separate Xbox series S consoles. I have one and I have two sons which have one each. We all have separate gaming tags. We are set up as a family and I have...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...