game sharing reset

Discus and support game sharing reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; having trouble sharing games wanna know if anyone can help me fdc90f00-f00a-4cf5-b3af-577b079d22ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProYungMari21, Sep 23, 2017.

1. game sharing reset

having trouble sharing games wanna know if anyone can help me

:)

ProYungMari21, Sep 23, 2017
  2. I Rather Iso
    I Rather Iso Guest
    Xbox Help

how do I reset my switches for game sharing

I Rather Iso, Sep 23, 2017
  3. TiiG3r xZ
    TiiG3r xZ Guest
    Can you reset games sharing ?

Hello I would like to know if it is possible to reset my xbox live sharing because I have already done 3 times

I already had this problem and a support member had reinitialize

Can you reset please ?

My Gamertag :

TiiG3r xZ, Sep 23, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

game sharing reset

What are your questions/issues?

An Old Freak, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Sep 24, 2017
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    If you have maxed out the Home setting on your account you'll need to call phone support to type bye to end the chat. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Sep 24, 2017
  7. You will need to call xbox customer support and ask them to reset your home settings.

Click on this link to find the bumber to call xbox customer support. Customer Support

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 24, 2017
  8. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

game sharing reset

What trouble are you experiencing?

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2017
  9. Liftedk1500
    Liftedk1500 Guest
    Can u reset my xbox game sharing

Liftedk1500, Sep 23, 2018
  10. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: Contact Us | Xbox Support

LegoNinja187, Sep 23, 2018
  11. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there!

Would you be able to share any errors that are coming up? We would be happy to assist

Saeleth, Nov 2, 2018
  12. Saeleth Win User

game sharing reset

Hi there!

Would you be able to share any errors that are coming up? We would be happy to assist 😀
  13. Liftedk1500 Win User

game sharing reset

Can u reset my xbox game sharing
  14. An Old Freak Win User

game sharing reset

What are your questions/issues?
  15. LegoNinja187 Win User

game sharing reset

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  16. Castellus Zemi Win User

game sharing reset

Thema:

game sharing reset

1. game sharing reset - Similar Threads - game sharing reset

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  6. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  7. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  8. game share didn't reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share didn't reset: Hi, so i gameshare with my boyfriend last year a few times and i was told that it would reset on the 3/1/2020 which was yesterday but when he logged into my account and tried to make my account...
  9. Game share reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share reset: i want to reset my game shares e9df26cb-8fc5-43d0-8596-3b77e0278720
  10. how do i reset game share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i reset game share?: I have game share with someone who isn't my friend anymore and don't want him to have access to my games and account. but don't know what to do 8ddf8797-637b-45f5-8a28-3f4855647cf3