Game sharing problem

Discus and support Game sharing problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently started game sharing with my brother and everything was going perfectly fine until we tried playing Destiny together. When I try to launch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Syura, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Syura
    Syura Guest

Game sharing problem

I recently started game sharing with my brother and everything was going perfectly fine until we tried playing Destiny together. When I try to launch the game, it says: "Sorry, we can't launch this game right now. It might be in use on another Xbox." Anybody
    have a solution for this?

:)

Syura, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Game Sharing Problem

So you already try with your friend to start from the beginning the sharing??

Is it possible that one of the two account is not registered in the family of the other?!?

Frizio I iB, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Game sharing problem

Hey there, Arive Shady!

I'm sorry to see any issues downloading a game! I'm wondering if the purchase didn't go through properly. If your friend is relative to your location, are they able to log into their account and find out if they can download it themselves? Let me know how
    it goes. Game sharing problem :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Game sharing problem

Hey there, Arive Shady!

I'm sorry to see any issues downloading a game! I'm wondering if the purchase didn't go through properly. If your friend is relative to your location, are they able to log into their account and find out if they can download it themselves? Let me know how
    it goes. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Game share problem

There can be violations of the Terms of Service in how some people implement, but setting a console, regardless of location, as Home Console itself does not violate the terms. If you give someone else your account credentials to log in and set
    it, then yes. Is it against the spirit of the setting? Sure. Is it against the letter of the setting? Not necessarily.
  6. Lavindathar Win User

Game share problem

Am i the only one whos forgetting game sharing is breaking the terms?

the home console feature is designed for family. Sharing games with your friends because you dont want to buy games isnt allowed.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Game share problem

8. Mister Cizl Win User

Problem with game share :/

Hey johnny2turntup! Your best bet is to contact
    phone or chat support
    for assistance with another home console change. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Game sharing problem

1. Game sharing problem - Similar Threads - Game sharing problem

2. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  3. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  4. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...
  5. New Xbox store problem with game pass share

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox store problem with game pass share: So I use a game pass share and I was able to download games but now I can’t anymore due to the new Xbox store update? submitted by /u/The-Squaridot [link] [comments]
  6. I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side: I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox 00a2e74b-435f-4e84-9ac8-be079728366f
  7. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: My friend game shared madden 20 with me when i downloaded it and opened the game it said that i need to have the owner of this game sign in f909ab28-8a90-4650-ae8f-a017cbbb5119
  8. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  9. Gold / Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold / Game share problem: hi all, hope u can help.. we have 2 xbox ones in the house, we pay for gold live on my sons in his room,also set as home xbox..which enabled downstair to get live, we also share games to each...
  10. Game Share Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share Problem: Me and a friend are game sharing and so far we haven't had any problems and just the other night I was able to play Halo 5 online. So its a recent problem, so yesterday when I logged in and went...