Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content?

Discus and support Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition on my dads xbox series s. I have it game sharing to my account on my xbox series x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingCarson12359, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content?

I have recently bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition on my dads xbox series s. I have it game sharing to my account on my xbox series x and the game itself works fine. game-sharing is set up properly. I have complete access to the game. the problem is, the Vault Edition content itself is not working. the Vault Edition content packs are installed on both consoles, but the problem is, the content only processes on my dads account. I would like to somehow receive these packs as I paid for the game. any help Is appreciated.

:)

KingCarson12359, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Not everything is shareable. In-game content typically doesn't share, so you would need to purchase it on your account in order to have access to the content packs.
  3. KingCarson12359 Win User

understood. appreciate the help.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

You have to contact Activision themselves as everything related to cod is their support and yes I made an confirmed via the Activision support

"Ihope you are feeling very well. My name is Jose, from Activision Support.

I understand your concern with the game-sharing content. If you buy the game with the Vault Edition, your friend can download the game but will not receive the benefits of the Vault Edition, to upgrade the game to the Vault Edition they may ask you to buy the game since it was initially purchased on another account and the store will not detect that your friend has the game."

That's the email.from.cod support

If you look up the vault edition upgrade in forums.

All the answers are the same You must.buy the base game and game share
  5. MSFTRocks Win User

Game sharing Vault Edition MW2

I've used the game sharing system with my son so we can both use Call of Duty MW2 on our separate consoles, one in the lounge and one in his bedroom. I bought the Vault Edition but the extra packs and Vault Edition perks have not been added to his game, he just has the base game. Is there something we should have done to download fhe Vault Edition to his console? How can he get the full package? TIA
    I bought 2 Vault Editions so two of us could have the items. One on my Xbox , and the other on kids' PlayStation. But the items only showed up in my account, bc I'm the only 18+ adult. And everything is purchased under my payment account bc they can't.

How do we get it for minors without credit cards etc?

I redeemed the code on PlayStation. Can I transfer it to the kids account or something? They really want those skins lol thanks
  6. ngocphi Win User

Game sharing Vault Edition MW2

No as he would need to buy the game to get thr 30 dollar price for the vault edition

In-game perks are usually account specific

This includes skins etc
Thema:

1. Game Sharing CoD MW2 Vault Edition Content? - Similar Threads - Game Sharing CoD

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  6. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  7. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  8. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  9. Game share COD MW2 on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share COD MW2 on xbox: Hi I have bought and downloaded COD MW2 for my xbox and under my profile. I have game share set up and my console is the home one. I can share other games with my son but we cannot play COD MW2...
  10. Looking to game share cod for a while i know its desperate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to game share cod for a while i know its desperate: Getting the game about a week but dying to play so any one can help me out ill appreciate it 49314b71-519c-4bc7-b00e-eacec13d67a2