Game sharing between family members

Discus and support Game sharing between family members in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Jurassic world Evolution 2 with my account but is a present for my son and I don't want him to play while my account Is logged and also I' m... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by adiemme75, Nov 15, 2021.

1. adiemme75
    adiemme75 Guest

I bought Jurassic world Evolution 2 with my account but is a present for my son and I don't want him to play while my account Is logged and also I' m not going to play with it. I added him like a family member It can be a solution for share the game and allow him to play Just with his account logged? The game Is not jet downloaded, I could ask a refound but than all the preorder gift Will Be Lost.

Grazie

Antonio

:)

adiemme75, Nov 15, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Sharing games between family members

Ok his console is console.1

His account is account 1

Your console is console 2

Your profile is account 2

So account 2 buys the membership

And downloads the profile on both console 1 and 2

But makes console 1 home console

Account 2 downloads the game on both console 1-2

Now account 2 has to be signed in on console 2 online but can play offline on console 1 since its home conskle.

Accoint 1 can only use the game on console 1 but not console 2

Account 1 has to rely on account 2 to download gamepass games
  3. KCD Donut Win User

Sharing games between family members

Hello KeldaLang! There a few circumstances where you can share games with family members!

1. If the family members share the same console as you.

2. If you own the games in disc then you are able to install the games on their consoles but the disc must be in the console to play!

I hope this helps.

-
  4. Smwutches Win User

As long as you have the console set as your Home then yes.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Antonio, account and game sharing only works between Xbox consoles, if you purchased the game in your account you will have to put your account as primary on the console and your son will be able to play from their account, the fact that the account is in a family does not share games or subscriptions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. adiemme75 Win User

First of all tks for answering.

Once downloaded in the console with my account, than my son will be able to play if I'm not logged?

Tks in Advance
Thema:

1. Game sharing between family members - Similar Threads - Game sharing between

2. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  3. Game sharing between 3 Xbox devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing between 3 Xbox devices: I have 3 Xbox devices in my household. My family consists of myself and my 2 sons. Xbox 1 is mine and set up as my oldest son's home Xbox, His Xbox is Xbox 2 and set as my home Xbox. How do we...
  4. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  5. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  6. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
  7. game sharing between console generations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing between console generations: I have two siblings on different generations of xbox consoles. one on current gen and one on next gen. I was wondering if I could game share with both by setting home xbox as their consoles, and...
  8. If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,...: I know that I can set my home xbox to share to one extra xbox, I use this for mine and my sons so he gets access to my destiny 2 expansions, but how can I do this for my other kids xbox consoles...
  9. Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Share not working between XSX/XSS: So after talking to "technical support" for 56 minutes trying to remedy the situation, I am STILL unable to use Gameshare between my Xbox Series S & X. Worked fine for months. Now all of a sudden...
  10. Share a game between a few profiles on the same Xbox X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share a game between a few profiles on the same Xbox X console: I have 3 accounts on my Xbox X: mine and 2 for my kids. I downloaded a game to the console using my account and I want my kids to be able to play on their accounts. How can I do it?...