Game sharing and dlc
Discus and support Game sharing and dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm going to make this as simple as i can. A good friend of mine that lives in Florida is trying to access my dlc for fallout 4. Only problem is he can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MANUREBOMB, Mar 16, 2018.
Thema:
Game sharing and dlc
Loading...
-
Game sharing and dlc - Similar Threads - Game sharing dlc
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
Help me with game sharing please
in XboX InsidersHelp me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game... -
if i buy a dlc for a game i dont own and is game sharing can i play the dlc?
in XBoX Games and Appsif i buy a dlc for a game i dont own and is game sharing can i play the dlc?: so i am game sharing elden ring from my brother and he doesnt own the dlc if i buy the dlc on my account will i be able to play it or do i have to buy the dlc on his account... -
DLC and Game Save sharing Xbox One.
in XBoX on ConsolesDLC and Game Save sharing Xbox One.: Hey guys I've got WWE 2K23 on xbox one, I'm wanting to make a new save on my other profile but still access the dlc and save data I currently have on my main profile. Is there a way I can do this?... -
Rainbow six siege dlc game share
in XBoX Games and AppsRainbow six siege dlc game share: I recently had the rainbow six delux addition game shared to me and the game works fine however the year 1 and two operators dont show up in game even though i downloaded the pack. Iv uninstalled... -
Game share dlc glitch
in XBoX Games and AppsGame share dlc glitch: My brother on his xbox (xbox a) has rainbow six siege and the operator pack me (xbox b) doesnt own any of those so i log on my brother account and set as my home xbox i then install the game and... -
Share 1 DLC on 2 consoles with 2 copies of game
in XBoX Games and AppsShare 1 DLC on 2 consoles with 2 copies of game: I am not looking to do anything illegal, just inquiring as to whether it can be done, and done legally. My wife and I each have an xb1 and I am going to pre-order gow4 for each of us. If I get 1...