Game shared wanted
Discus and support Game shared wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I'm looking to start game sharing with someone who will be honest and buy there fair share or go halves on games Any takers I have 23 games on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B4RN513 FL3XIN2, Aug 2, 2017.
Thema:
Game shared wanted
Loading...
-
Game shared wanted - Similar Threads - Game shared wanted
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2 -
i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...
in XBoX Games and Appsi am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?... -
I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?
in XBoX Games and AppsI want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?: I just recently got myself a Xbox series x and wanted to give my Xbox one x to my son can we both use game pass ultimate and how can I do this? 6c5b3969-9806-4603-b0c6-762d0336eb1c -
I'm from Canada and one of my friends in the USA want to game share with me would that work...
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm from Canada and one of my friends in the USA want to game share with me would that work...: Me an a friend r trying to game share but I live in Canada an my friend lives in the USA would it work or not 216a2caf-5068-4e25-ba6f-d64085c2c4c1 -
How do I do this? I want to share a game with other members of my family that use different ...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I do this? I want to share a game with other members of my family that use different ...: Hi - I have a Family Account and my 2 sons have their own Microsoft gamer tags/accounts. We have two Xboxes at the house. I bought a downloadable version of WWE 2K19. I want both of my sons... -
Xbox game share system is annoying never use full and makes me want to rip my hair out
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox game share system is annoying never use full and makes me want to rip my hair out: Xboxes system for home Xbox, that can only switch three times a month makes me choose which console I want the game on. Why is home Xbox a thing I think if you have your account on the Xbox. it...