Game share

Discus and support Game share in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my brother bought the new call of duty on his xbox, and me and him game shared on my console. Is there any way i can download call of duty on my PC for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Luke Cacaj, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Luke Cacaj
    Luke Cacaj Guest

Game share

my brother bought the new call of duty on his xbox, and me and him game shared on my console. Is there any way i can download call of duty on my PC for free?

:)

Luke Cacaj, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Oraclea Win User

Game share

Take a look at the instructions featured on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox for designating an Xbox as your home Xbox. (I'm assuming that currently someone
    else has his/her Xbox designated as your home Xbox, thereby enabling the game sharing.)

Note that you can only change the Xbox you designate as your Xbox up to five times in a one-year period, starting from the moment you change your home Xbox for the first time.
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Games sharing

The Xbox One WILL allow for used games. You WILL be able to share your games with your family on the same console or if they're under a family account AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. You will still need to purchase a new game if they aren't on the same console
    or under a family account, however. Look at it this way, though: Currently, you can't take a game disc & put it into 2 separate consoles at the same time. It's the same concept, but done in a different way.
    If this is the case, X Box One is dead to me. I currently can take my game from the X Box signed into my account in the living room, give it to my girlfriend to play in the bedroom under her account, then switch to the X Box in the guest room under any one
    of my accounts, and finally give the game to my friend for a couple weeks so he can play under his account. Seeing as there is only one disk we will not all be playing at eh same time, but it is MY game to do as I please. Under the posted guidelines I am merely
    "renting" the game purchased and have no rights to the content contained on the disk. I'll pass.

>

Peace, J.R.
  5. MaximusBoonie Win User

Games sharing

but you can put a disc in any 360 on any profile without paying anything?
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

Sharing Games

Vern, I would caution against this in most cases. While it would be acceptable in the circumstance of family members sharing games like Rave mentions, I've seen others talk about using it in such a way that their friends don't have to pay for games or vice
    versa. The intended use of the Home Xbox feature is so a person who uses multiple Xboxes (i.e. at home and at work, or at home and at a family member's house) could download something at their non-home location, and then have it already downloaded and ready
    to go when they get home (and can play it while offline.) I could see the argument that using this so a friend can play games you've purchased might be considered a borderline form of piracy. It's basically gaming the system.

It would be nice to hear an official word from MS, but as yet, I've not heard them specifically address the idea that some people have openly mentioned doing - setting a friend's Xbox as their Home system, so anything they buy will show up for their friend
    without them having to purchase it. I would be nervous about it, personally.
Thema:

Game share

1. Game share - Similar Threads - Game share

2. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  3. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  4. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  5. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  6. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  7. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  8. Can I have a new game share in my Xbox account please?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I have a new game share in my Xbox account please?: I need another game share for my friend because he lost it when E updated his Xbox 6463aeb8-cf25-4447-8ecf-e76d181cb912
  9. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  10. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...