game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

Discus and support game share with a friend bu do not get the games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx ADHD NAS xX, Aug 13, 2019.

1. game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store?

would be grateful if I got an answer or found out if anyone else has the same problem as me game share with a friend bu do not get the games? :)

:)

Xx ADHD NAS xX, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MindedThunder81 Win User

Make sure the games you are looking for were digitally purchased. Game sharing doesn't work with physical copies of a game.

I've seen that you've said you've made sure the console is set as the home Xbox, but make absolutely certain that your Xbox is set as their Home Xbox and that their xbox is set as your account's home.

Once you've set the consoles as home correctly, check the 'Ready to install' tab in My Games And Apps.

If done properly, you should be able to download eachother's games.

Keep In mind that some games may not have been purchased on the accounts that you guys may think, so if games don't show up it could be because they were purchased on a different account than the ones you are setting as Home.

Hope this helps
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Okay so there is alot of misinformation spread here and I'd like to clarify everything so first off if your account is on there xbox and it is homed you can use there games same with theres on your but you do not both need gold you do not both have to do
    it back n fourth with one another either and you can both simultaneously play games as I do all of these things... if you continue to have any further issues with game sharing please contact ms support at the link below

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us
  4. Xx ADHD NAS xX Win User

yes of curse, I am aware of that but it still donsen,t work for me
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

He must set his Xbox as his home box. Then you will share and be able to play on his xbox.

Description of how to do it is here.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Once.srt.to.home.console.yoi have.to.install.from the ready to install from.his profile while.signed in not signed in on your profile
Thema:

1. game share with a friend bu do not get the games? - Similar Threads - game share friend

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  5. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  6. Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing: Can i Install the snap game at same time while game sharing fe3faf39-f930-48af-8d17-3cc267b4ce13
  7. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  8. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  9. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...
  10. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...: my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0