Game share lost when power disconnected and internet changed

Discus and support Game share lost when power disconnected and internet changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I move my Xbox one from one location to another and change internet it makes me reapply the game share and I lose one every time, I'm already out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by seth dollar, Aug 8, 2022.

1. seth dollar
    seth dollar Guest

when I move my Xbox one from one location to another and change internet it makes me reapply the game share and I lose one every time, I'm already out and did the survey to get another, I will get one more in about a week since its been almost a year since my very first. how can keep the same game share when it gets unplugged and changed internet? its the same console and i never use a game share on any other console

:)

seth dollar, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Seth, this is really strange, because as a rule it saves your settings.

Have you checked to see if your console has any pending system updates?

Another thing, you belong to some Insider ring, insider systems usually have some instabilities.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game sharing is only intended to occur inside your own personal house with consoles that you personally own, this is how it’s supposed to work.
  4. adesharp Win User

Asian dynasties with STEAM keeps dropping net work connectivty but internet remains connected

Hey there !

Sorry you're having connectivity trouble. How do you currently have your PC connected to the internet and when this happens do you receive an error message or does it just disconnect you from the game?
    Hi Mister Maka

pc is connected by ethernet cable to router, broadband ip is talktalk. I can use wii fi too but error worse with wii fi so I nowadays just use ethernet cable connection ( hardline connection being better for gaming anyway, wii fi is for lap top, mini ip
    pad and mobile phone

It instantly disconnects from game reading message "you have lost network connectivity, please restart game", or "you have lost internet connection. , in either case the screen instantly changes from game screen to message, instant game disconnection
    too.

When message reads "you have lost internet connection" indeed internet connection has been lost.

When message reads " you have lost network connectivity, please restart game" the internet connection is still connected.

I have uninstalled game and net work card, rebooted, then reinstalled game and net work card. Cannot say I noticed any difference.

I also have many times rebooted router after 30 mins powered off, again no differences.

Many thanks for your response,

Regards

Ade Sharp
  5. adesharp Win User

Asian dynasties with STEAM keeps dropping net work connectivty but internet remains connected

Hi Mister Maka

pc is connected by ethernet cable to router, broadband ip is talktalk. I can use wii fi too but error worse with wii fi so I nowadays just use ethernet cable connection ( hardline connection being better for gaming anyway, wii fi is for lap top, mini ip
    pad and mobile phone

It instantly disconnects from game reading message "you have lost network connectivity, please restart game", or "you have lost internet connection. , in either case the screen instantly changes from game screen to message, instant game disconnection
    too.

When message reads "you have lost internet connection" indeed internet connection has been lost.

When message reads " you have lost network connectivity, please restart game" the internet connection is still connected.

I have uninstalled game and net work card, rebooted, then reinstalled game and net work card. Cannot say I noticed any difference.

I also have many times rebooted router after 30 mins powered off, again no differences.

Many thanks for your response,

Regards

Ade Sharp
  6. SaBaideEsornluang Win User

microsoft Bingo game

hello...What's going on ... in the middle of the game I'm disconnected ... lost result 31 hits, 2 bingo, and 2 special balls ... it happens very often and is no longer possible to connect after ... I tried for half an hour and always the same message
    ... if not possible to connect go to the following internet address .... YOURS ... I play games much more powerful than this ... like Second Live and, never have I had problems like at home ... if your server is not powerful enough, please change it !!! ...
    thank you for reading me
Thema:

1. Game share lost when power disconnected and internet changed - Similar Threads - Game share lost

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  6. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  7. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  8. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  9. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  10. Can I have a new game share in my Xbox account please?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I have a new game share in my Xbox account please?: I need another game share for my friend because he lost it when E updated his Xbox 6463aeb8-cf25-4447-8ecf-e76d181cb912