Game Share issues
Discus and support Game Share issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For a few years, my friend and I have been doing game share over our Xbox Ones, Included with that was Game Pass and Xbox Live. Recently though Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by InsaneGMan, Sep 20, 2022.
Thema:
Game Share issues
Loading...
-
Game Share issues - Similar Threads - Game Share issues
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
Issues with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sharing Across Profiles
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sharing Across Profiles: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing some issues with sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate across profiles on my console. It seems that the subscription benefits aren't being recognized on the secondary... -
Game pass Issues with sharing game with family
in XBoX AccessibilityGame pass Issues with sharing game with family: Hello I have game pass and I added my nephew to the family,but it is asking the account to purchase the game pass too in order to play games, is this normal? e0c3c390-4aaa-4dd6-b4aa-f9b887a5e9af -
Oh boy more game sharing issues
in XBoX on WindowsOh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that... -
Game share issues
in XBoX Games and AppsGame share issues: Me and my friend have been game sharing for years. Recently he switched to an xbox series console. I am still on an xbox one. I have set my xbox as his home xbox so I may continue to game share... -
Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue
in XBoX Games and AppsBattlefield 5 - Game sharing issue: My partner and I have started gamesharing. She has game pass ultimate and is on my new Xbox as an account but when I go into Battlefield 5 it is saying I’m in the trial and can’t have access to... -
Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...
in XBoX Games and AppsIm been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...: Here is a pic [img] 2aeb55f3-a013-49e9-bbe0-f36fc471efe3