Game Services does not work

Discus and support Game Services does not work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem with the "Game Services" application. When launching the game through the "xbox" application, it takes me to the microsoft store on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Igor9703, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Igor9703
    Igor9703 Guest

I have a problem with the "Game Services" application. When launching the game through the "xbox" application, it takes me to the microsoft store on the "game services" tab and ... that's it. I "fixed" and "reset" both the application but nothing helps. I contacted one of assistants, but the reason for this situation could not be established. I've been trying to call someone for a few days now, but no one is answering.

Am I supposed to think that you shrugged off the subject and decided that I should handle it myself? How is it that you treat your client this way. I understand if it's free but I'm paying for it. I would like some help Game Services does not work :(

ps.

have you seen how many 1 stars you have in your wonderful application "gaming service" so it's a mockery of people that such a large company operating all over the world forces people to install an additional application that does not even work.

:)

Igor9703, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it then restart your PC and check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. Dericka Win User

4. Igor9703 Win User

Hello

Thank you for your answer. I would rather ask for a more factual answer than "check if your windows has updates". I found the answer myself is "uninstall and install" game... only there is one but. Is this what your product I'm paying for should look like? The things in question are digital games that weigh several tens of GB and I can't see downloading the same product x times every few days.

I hope, however, that this will not happen and I will not have to write "again" about the fact that "game services" will go wrong again. It would be nice if, however, you noticed that your product is not working as it should and tried to fix it. Unless you make that much as a big company, you don't care. It's sad

Ps

The worst thing is that I had to hang around the Internet looking for a solution and instead of being more interested in the situation, you give such hints that the head is small, I understand that the person / assistant with whom I wrote a few days ago via chat and informed about the problem was not even interested in what further and nowhere recorded (my ID which I have as your long-time client) as I wrote earlier it's sad how you treat your customers.

This application has a lot of 1 star reviews so I don't believe you are not aware of the problems people face with it

Best regards

Igor
  5. NinjaXxXDeagle Win User

PC Game Pass Destiny 2 crashes at launch

I followed the steps in the video that was provided to install an older version of gaming services and it works now. Although it does cause the problem of not being able to download the current games. We'll just have to wait for Bungie to fix this issue with the updated version of gaming services. As of now though, it does work.
  6. Robin Kahlund Win User

Xbox app is stuck on loading screen

after installing it again i tried to go to the "services.msc" but now i there is only one gaming services and not 2 anymore and still stoping and restarding does nothing, xbox app does not work if gaming service is installed
Thema:

1. Game Services does not work - Similar Threads - Game Services does

2. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  3. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. Error with gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with gaming services: Getting hit with error code 0x87e00196 Have tried every suggestion online. Have repaired reset and reinstalled everything related to xbox app and gaming services and nothing is working...
  9. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  10. Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...: For the past 3 months I have been battling with my xbox app and gaming services, when I open the xbox app, it tells me I require gaming services to be downloaded to play and install games, and...