Game serial put onto the wrong account.

Discus and support Game serial put onto the wrong account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I have bought "Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition" on Steam, after launching the game I was asked to log into a windows live account, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PunchedCone9, Jan 3, 2014.

  1. PunchedCone9
    PunchedCone9 Guest

    Game serial put onto the wrong account.


    So recently I have bought "Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition" on Steam, after launching the game I was asked to log into a windows live account, which I did. I had thought it was just for playing online but to my surprise it had linked the serial key to
    that account and because I had accidently logged into a banned account the game was rendered useless for the reason I bought it ( to play with friends ) because of this I would like to move it to this account, the account I want to move this from is @I'll
    provide email to official support@, I'll provide information if necessary.

    I know my argument for this is poor considering people do get banned for a reason but when I logged into the account on "Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition" it NEVER SAID THAT THE SERIAL WILL BE LINKED TO THAT ACCOUNT, it gave no warning so I thought I'd
    be able to use any windows live account and it would not mater.

    Thanks, Jaun.

    :)
     
    PunchedCone9, Jan 3, 2014
    #1
  2. How To Move Games to other account (Browser, Windows 8)

    Hi,

    I have bought Dirt 2 game on Steam, when it opened windows live I've entered wrong e-mail by mistake and my game was registered to wrong new account. I've already entered serial key. When I log in to main account and use serial it says already registered.
    How do I move my license? I have only windows machine and managing my account here via browser. Cannot seem to find any way to move account or delete serial/account I've created. All info shows how to do that on Xbox, but not online.

    Please help.
     
    CliffyLizard264, Jan 3, 2014
    #2
  3. WANNA SWITCH ACCOUNT

    I accidently made 2 accounts but my saved game data is not on the account I did the full gold setup on. I thought by creating a hotmail account things would all be together but it just made 2 and not knowing I put the saved game data on the wrong account.
    How can I obtain the saved game data onto the right account? can I just discard the wrong setup account PLEASE HELP?
     
    PermittedFir6, Jan 3, 2014
    #3
  4. PunchedCone9
    PunchedCone9 Guest

    Game serial put onto the wrong account.

    Well, because I can't edit it now I'd like to change "@I'll provide email to official support@" to my alternate email address
     
    PunchedCone9, Jan 3, 2014
    #4
  5. All sales are final and digital content is linked to specific accounts. If an account is banned access to that content is lost. Your behavior resulted in said ban and you will not be rewarded for poor behavior. If you wish to purchase a new license for
    the game to apply to a non-banned account you're more than welcome.

    Good day.
     
    VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 3, 2014
    #5
  6. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Sounds like you'd need to contact the folks at Steam.
     
    airmattdog, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    Game serial put onto the wrong account.

    All sales are final and digital content is linked to specific accounts. If an account is banned access to that content is lost. Your behavior resulted in said ban and you will not be rewarded for poor behavior. If you wish to purchase a new license for
    the game to apply to a non-banned account you're more than welcome.

    Good day.
  8. airmattdog Win User

    Game serial put onto the wrong account.

    Sounds like you'd need to contact the folks at Steam.
  9. PunchedCone9 Win User

    Game serial put onto the wrong account.

    Well, because I can't edit it now I'd like to change "@I'll provide email to official support@" to my alternate email address
  10. KindGryphon Win User

    Money

    I have put money onto the wrong xbox account. Is there anyway of switching this onto an account i actually use
    Unfortunately not. No. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  11. themenace23 Win User

    fortnite vbucks problem

    It could be you put it on the wrong account as if you dont have your pc account linked to your xbox it wouldnt go onto the xbox account
Thema:

Game serial put onto the wrong account.

Loading...
  1. Game serial put onto the wrong account. - Similar Threads - Game serial put

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. serial number game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    serial number game: very long ago I bought the game on Steam. we are talking about Lost Planet 2. Authorized through the key attached there in the games for windows live and for a long time played through the...