game score and achievements missing

Discus and support game score and achievements missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my game score and achievements are missing but if i go onto the website i can see my avatar and what its wearing and then click on profile its changes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathanhurt, Feb 5, 2015.

1. nathanhurt
    nathanhurt Guest

my game score and achievements are missing but if i go onto the website i can see my avatar and what its wearing and then click on profile its changes to a different costume and if you click on the achievements it says 0% but if you stroll down you see they
    are unlocked

check out the video to understand better

:)

nathanhurt, Feb 5, 2015
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.

WPAK, Feb 5, 2015
  3. xbox 360 achievements had disappeared

all of my xbox 360 achievements have disappeared. it hasn't given me any gamer score for them. it even shows my the date I've unlocked the the achievement but the whole game says 0 achievements and 0/1500 gamer score but the achievements underneath show
    the date i have unlocked them. am i able to get my achievements back? i missing like e60k gamer score right now and its a killer!

LEEROYxJ3NK1NS, Feb 5, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Looks like you've had a Gamerscore reset for modded achievements.

You will need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    to find out for certain.

An email should of been sent to the address linked to your account.

Daft Badger, Feb 6, 2015
  5. nathanhurt
    nathanhurt Guest
    modded achievements? ive not cheated

nathanhurt, Feb 6, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You need to post in the enforcement forum that I've linked.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  8. nathanhurt Win User

modded achievements? ive not cheated
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Looks like you've had a Gamerscore reset for modded achievements.

You will need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    to find out for certain.

An email should of been sent to the address linked to your account.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

You need to post in the enforcement forum that I've linked.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Missing Achievement Score

Seen this quite a bit lately & had this happen to myself.

It's just a glitch.No idea why it happens but it will correct itself within a few days.
Thema:

1. game score and achievements missing - Similar Threads - game score achievements

2. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  3. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  4. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  5. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...
  6. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  7. Wordament game score no longer increasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament game score no longer increasing: I've been playing Wordament on my Android device for a few months and my score has reached 300 points with "Legend" as my status. My issue is that now no matter how many games I play my point...
  8. My game score is disappearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game score is disappearing.: I have been a member for 12 years and amassed a 320-K game score. I have been ill for awhile, but better now. Logged into my account this morning to see that my game score had reset to 241-K. I...
  9. Best Video Game Music Score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Music Score: We focus so much on story, gameplay, characters, and what not that we don't appreciate the score which is the soul of most big games. Halo was a masterpiece in its time, but think how lack luster...
  10. Transfer game-score from PS 4 Pro to Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game-score from PS 4 Pro to Xbox One X: Hello, how can I transfer a game-score from PS4 to Xbox? 5da8a5c6-03cb-4c99-924d-a622ff0f5034