Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War

Discus and support Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing Shadow of war on my PC and on my Xbox and am about 20 hours into the game. This has been working fine with the saves syncing and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tairl, May 12, 2020.

1. Tairl
    Tairl Guest

I have been playing Shadow of war on my PC and on my Xbox and am about 20 hours into the game. This has been working fine with the saves syncing and I have been able to pick up the game from the last save on either platform.

But last night I went to play on the xbox and the save had gone, the only option was to start a new game, so i then closed the app on the box and opened on my PC and it has also gone.

Is this a bug with play anywhere and how can I recover my save game, I really don't want to start again!

:)

Tairl, May 12, 2020
  2. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Try performing the hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  4. Skills Krauser Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Man, I'm in love with this game
  5. Revans x Heir Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    thanks!
  6. Rafelis 1997 Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

Getting the same error with Middle Earth: Shadow of War. Frustating
Thema:

1. Game save gone - play anywhere and Middle Earth Shadow of War - Similar Threads - Game save gone

2. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  3. my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc: İ had to reset my pc to factory settings, and now my skyrim saves are gone. aren't xbox game pass saves are stored in cloud? Can you help me please. 18f3b75d-14cb-4a5f-8f20-04f3baf47d18
  4. Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game unistalled itself and save files are gone what can I do?: I bought xbox game pass and installed tropico 6 after liking it a lot I purchased all the dlcs from game pass, yesterday I had really fun while playing it. Today when I try to open the game i...
  5. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found...
  6. Game Pass for PC, unistalled a game that's no longer available, save files gone and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC, unistalled a game that's no longer available, save files gone and...: Hello, ~2 months ago I played FFVIII through Game Pass and I stopped due to other priorities (I unistalled the game). I launched Game Pass today to install FFVIII again and I noticed that it's no...
  7. Psychonauts 2 on PC game pass, save gone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 on PC game pass, save gone?!: I'm posting this everywhere cause I can't find this issue anyway else and I need a solution. Been playing Psychonauts 2 though the PC gamepass for about 5 hours, this is my first time installing...
  8. about game Forza 4 my save clound is gone

in XBoX on Windows
    about game Forza 4 my save clound is gone: I come back to play Forza 4 i wrong choose (Newer) My save is gone all Can you help me please. 0fa50774-fb80-4f84-867d-2495f3b1ea54
  9. Game and save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and save data gone: Let me start off by saying that I have been in quarantine for the last couple of days, and since Cyberpunk 2077 just came out, the overwhelming majority of my last 48 hours has been spent playing...
  10. ORI and the will of the wisps save game gone??

in XBoX on Windows
    ORI and the will of the wisps save game gone??: Unfortunately i cant Play Ori and the blind forest on xbox game pass (on PC). On the save games screen the Input devices are frozen so i cant choose a save games file. Apart from that it Looks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shadie if war xbox pc save gone