game reset

Discus and support game reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost the game cause it vanished in middle of game and lost my tickets and my bingos happens several times, also noticed i win gold and it don't add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxx1149, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Maxx1149
    Maxx1149 Guest

game reset

I lost the game cause it vanished in middle of game and lost my tickets and my bingos happens several times, also noticed i win gold and it don't add to my total coins.

:)

Maxx1149, Sep 6, 2017
  2. miamialley
    miamialley Guest
    FIFA 15 how to reset skill games?

Actually I've just started a new Xbox one and logged in with EA. It's saved all my skill progress from FIFA 14 on PS3.

miamialley, Sep 6, 2017
  3. danealegana
    danealegana Guest
    L4D2 - Game Resets because of Glitch?

The game always kicks me back to the start menu at different levels on the Parish on solo campaign.

Anyone experienced this issue before and how to resolve it?

danealegana, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Małgorzata Wyszyńs Win User

reset game

I can also use PC and mobile phine with game pass app but I don't have a console :(
  5. Roylee LY Win User

game reset

Yeah mine has just done the same - finished an encounter - then went back to the campaign screen - all stages locked .. One reason why I will never use the cloud for saves
  6. bowski477 Win User

reset game

Do you mean game save progress or achievements?
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

reset game

Are you trying to play the game all over again? Unfortunately, there is no way for you to reset the game, as all progress that you gain while logged in is attached to your Gamertag.
  8. bowski477 Win User

reset game

Achievements are permanent so there is no way to reset those. Is the Samsung TV the only place you're playing the game or do you have a console?
Thema:

game reset

1. game reset - Similar Threads - game reset

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?: My Xbox has been saying I don't have enough storage space for saved data for Cyberpunk, so I went onto the forums and found that someone asked a question and got an answer for it,...
  4. If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?: Hello I wanted to know if i factory reset my Xbox will it keep my built in game i have . In this case it is Forza Horizon 5 . Even if i create a new account on it Naglis...
  5. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  6. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games: I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up so I can reset my Xbox?...
  7. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  8. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  9. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  10. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...