game reset

Discus and support game reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost the game cause it vanished in middle of game and lost my tickets and my bingos happens several times, also noticed i win gold and it don't add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxx1149, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Maxx1149
    Maxx1149 Guest

game reset

I lost the game cause it vanished in middle of game and lost my tickets and my bingos happens several times, also noticed i win gold and it don't add to my total coins.

:)

Maxx1149, Sep 6, 2017
  2. miamialley
    miamialley Guest
    FIFA 15 how to reset skill games?

Actually I've just started a new Xbox one and logged in with EA. It's saved all my skill progress from FIFA 14 on PS3.

miamialley, Sep 6, 2017
  3. danealegana
    danealegana Guest
    L4D2 - Game Resets because of Glitch?

The game always kicks me back to the start menu at different levels on the Parish on solo campaign.

Anyone experienced this issue before and how to resolve it?

danealegana, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Małgorzata Wyszyńs Win User

reset game

I can also use PC and mobile phine with game pass app but I don't have a console :(
  5. Roylee LY Win User

game reset

Yeah mine has just done the same - finished an encounter - then went back to the campaign screen - all stages locked .. One reason why I will never use the cloud for saves
  6. bowski477 Win User

reset game

Do you mean game save progress or achievements?
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

reset game

Are you trying to play the game all over again? Unfortunately, there is no way for you to reset the game, as all progress that you gain while logged in is attached to your Gamertag.
  8. bowski477 Win User

reset game

Achievements are permanent so there is no way to reset those. Is the Samsung TV the only place you're playing the game or do you have a console?
Thema:

game reset

1. game reset - Similar Threads - game reset

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  4. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...
  5. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  6. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  9. i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved...: hello community, i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved data from xbox game pass pc ? i have spent a lot of hours in co op and solo and i dont...
  10. Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I want to play Forza Horizon 5 again, but I find it more fun to start from the beginning. However Xbox automatically downloads my save data from the cloud. Is there a way to reset all...