Game Requests?

Discus and support Game Requests? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes to start with Shellshock Shellshock 2: Blood Trails Viet Cong Viet Cong 2 Conflict Vietnam Men Of Valor Medal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Sayers1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Game Requests?

The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes to start with

1. Shellshock
    2. Shellshock 2: Blood Trails
    3. Viet Cong
    4. Viet Cong 2
    5. Conflict Vietnam
    6. Men Of Valor
    7. Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun
    8. Medal Of Honor: Frontline
    9. Medal Of Honor: European Assault
    10. Medal Of Honor
    11. Call Of Duty: Big Red One
    12. Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine (Windows version not N64 if possible).
    13. Donkey Kong 64 with expansion pack just put it on Rare Replay.
    14. The Thing
    15. DLC's for Terminator Resistance I feel like the game is incomplete and PlayStation shouldn't be so greedy.
    16. The Mummy (The year 2000 Microsoft pc game not the Playstation version)
    17. Army Men Sarges Hero's (Microsoft PC Version)
    18. Army Men Sarges Hero's 2 (I know this one doesn't have a pc version but if it was possible to get the Playstation Version with the cinematic cutscenes and not that watered down N64 version that would be great a hard bargain but a great one, doubt it though but here's hoping)
    Those are all of my requests.

Hopefully some of them like the first one and the Vietnam games can be some how put on the Xbox store I would greatly appreciate it and a lot of fans from both Gen X and Y that remember these games would greatly appreciate it to.I think Xbox should have an area on the Xbox store where you can request a game. Call it..... Game Requests and have a representative get back to you after you put in the request or some kind of notice. If Xbox wants to make more money then that is one way to do it.....just a friendly suggestion.

:)

Christian Sayers1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. CJ XXI Win User

Game requests.

As mentioned above turning off random and skill invites doesn't stop frivolous game requests.
  3. KenyonAnderson Win User

REQUEST GAMES

So far I'm loving all the old school games Xbox is bringing back. :D There are a couple of games I would love to see remade or simply available for the XBO.

Sonic 3D Blast (Sega Saturn version) for sure though!

Video game
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games request

You can vote for what you would like to see become compatible at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Game request

it was never digitally released on the xbox and never will be now.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Game Requests?

Hi,Christian! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

Most of the times a game is delisted is due to licensing reasons. In these type of cases there is really not much to do (specially with old games).

You can still submit your idea here and hope for the best :)

This forum collects ideas and suggestions from users to improve the experience

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/
Thema:

Game Requests?

1. Game Requests? - Similar Threads - Game Requests

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Request for Elder Scrolls Online.: I’d like to request that Elder Scrolls Online be made available for PC play. I have purchased the ESO game on my console and would like for it to be available to play on my PC. I’d like to avoid...
  6. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  9. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  10. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...