Game refund

Discus and support Game refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, My son has requested a refund for game Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition, it was approved on the 23/09/2022, order number 9512092259,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eugene Steyn, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Eugene Steyn
    Eugene Steyn Guest

Game refund

Good day,

My son has requested a refund for game Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition, it was approved on the 23/09/2022, order number 9512092259, service request number 7008128357. His username is Pain Slayer ZA.

Please advise how long the refund is going to take.

Kind regards

:)

Eugene Steyn, Sep 29, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refund issue

Try logging in with the account that purchased the game on here xbox.com/refund, and you will find a list of games or apps that are eligible for a refund, just select the game, and start the refund process.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Purchased game in wrong account, was meant to be a gift

The only way is to get a refund for the game here xbox.com/refund, then purchase the game as a gift.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft dungeon Refund

Just sign in with the account that has the game on here and request the refund for that game.
    xbox.com/refund.
  6. aissam anaflous Win User

How do I cancel a refund request?

hahah same problem here , i refunded a game and its approved with no email saying thats its refunded and also the game is still playable now even with the refund it approved , but my guess here is the refund system is bugged 100% because the refund isn't going through , the status of the game is "completed" on microsoft order history instead of "refunded" , so yeah xD
Thema:

Game refund

1. Game refund - Similar Threads - Game refund

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. game pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass refund: Split from this thread. Hello, I would like to refund my PC gamepass. I have done everything the article has said but i was given no option at all to request a refund for it. I would love some...