Game records

Discus and support Game records in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My problem with the game records which themselves disappeared from the hard disk Please help, thank you in advance.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrDwalinPL, Jan 7, 2016.

1. MrDwalinPL
    MrDwalinPL Guest

Game records

Hello

My problem with the game records which themselves disappeared from the hard disk

Please help, thank you in advance.

:)

MrDwalinPL, Jan 7, 2016
  2. Game DVR help?

Doesnt record that just record a small snapshot and the game dvr record the longer clips ?

richard symons, Jan 7, 2016
  3. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Game bar not opening in Microsoft Office 2016 using Win + g command

I dont think you can record office with record game bar

SLB4EVERPT, Jan 7, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Game records

Try logging out and logging back in. Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 7, 2016
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox record screen just can record one application?

Hi,

The Windows Game Bar recording function isn't a screen recorder, it's limited to recording one game or application at a time. To record the whole screen you'll need a third party application.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

xbox game bar screen recording black screen

Hi Enlopz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> i would also like to add that the screen record was named “control panel”

Game Bar names recordings after the app it was recording, so in this case it was recording the Control Panel.

Game Bar can only record one app window, it will record the app which was focused when you started the recording. It cannot switch to recording another app after you begin recording.

> i would also like to fix this specific screen recording as it is important for me.

I'm afraid it won't be possible to fix this recording. Game Bar only recorded that specific window; you can't go back and change that as any other data was not captured during the recording.

If you wish to record your whole screen, I recommend using a different recording app such as OBS. Game Bar is designed for recording games, hence why it can only capture one window at a time.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  7. richard symons Win User

Game DVR help?

Doesnt record that just record a small snapshot and the game dvr record the longer clips ?
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  9. {Parity} Win User

Game records

Try logging out and logging back in. Let us know. Good Luck!
Thema:

Game records

1. Game records - Similar Threads - Game records

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  6. game Bar does not record my microphone properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game Bar does not record my microphone properly: When recording a game via Game Bar, my voice sounds somewhat broken on the clip. my mic works perfectly fine, and it only sounds broken on the recording. It is also only my mic audio, not the...
  7. Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...: Just wondering how to capture in a different resolution than the Desktop/Default/Game is set at? For example, if your Desktop is set to 1920x1080, and the Game itself starts and runs at...
  8. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  9. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  10. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...