Game recommendations for 'newbie'

Discus and support Game recommendations for 'newbie' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've just got an xbox one, second hand and I would like to have some game suggestions please. I'm 48 and I grew up gaming on the C64, until I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Novicks, May 18, 2022.

1. Novicks
    Novicks Guest

Hi

I've just got an xbox one, second hand and I would like to have some game suggestions please.

I'm 48 and I grew up gaming on the C64, until I went to university. Later on I had a few years playing PS2 and a few years ago my son had an xbox and now I have my own.

I got it as I wanted to play Forza horizon 2&3 again and I'm keen to get 4 as well. Others games I like are Metal Gear Solid, GTA 3 & 4 and SSX tricky. I tend to go for something that's not so main stream, easy to get into, not constantly fast paced and sort of open world, like Forza and GTA.

I'd appreciate any recommendations for games, both old and new.

Thanks

:)

Novicks, May 18, 2022
  2. SevenPompano17 Win User

Xbox one repair

I'm a newbie around here but, it's recommended that you delete it :)
  3. Zzilla91 Win User

Store and unlocked golfer equipment question...

Thanks everyone this was a big help for a newbie to the game.
  4. COD 2 HALO Win User

And so it begins

Gotta love the newbies who get games early and suck.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Games for newbies

"Click this Sky" This will take you to a better forum for your question. This is a technical support forum for games ^^
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Call of Duty "Rage" Quit

^^ Yeah, I love Infected. It's easy moabs every game with all the newbies lol.
Thema:

1. Game recommendations for 'newbie' - Similar Threads - Game recommendations 'newbie'

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. New game recommendation for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    New game recommendation for Xbox: Interested in #super smash bros that would be good seller in the Xbox game list should put the idea out won’t hurt to try submitted by /u/Shoddy-Champion1713 [link] [comments]
  4. Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox: if someone has a fix please respond and tell me. 6493a661-b58f-4d80-bb90-5a9b26497599
  5. Highly recommended game names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Highly recommended game names: I prefer FREE downloadable games (especially FPS). But I enjoy match 3 and mahjong games. Much thanks in advance. 0db986a7-c67e-400f-bbae-333310c80948
  6. recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games: i bought a game called Agony, a game made for more mature audiences. Having enjoyed the game i captured gameplay of it, and thinking nothing of it since it was a game that Microsoft sold me. but...
  7. Recommend new game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recommend new game: Hello microsoft i would like to bring your attention On the matter of making a new dead space video game for the new xbox one coming out they are great games and ive played and beat all 3 mutiple...
  8. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  9. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  10. 'Recommend a game to a friend' feature should be re-added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Recommend a game to a friend' feature should be re-added: A game I've had my eye on for awhile now, 'Trouble Witches Neo!' was delisted sometime last year. A lot of XBLA seem games have this issue with being delisted with little to no notification...