Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points

Discus and support Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; HI I need help I preordered three games apart of the promotion where you if you preorder three games you get 15,000 points that ended on march 31,2018.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DaBuIIs, Apr 11, 2018.

1. DaBuIIs
    DaBuIIs Guest

HI I need help I preordered three games apart of the promotion where you if you preorder three games you get 15,000 points that ended on march 31,2018. I preordered Sword Art Online:Fatal Bullet, Sea of Thieves and Mx vs Atv : All out but
    have not received the points.

I was told that MX vs ATV was not purchased as a preorder, but I bought it before it released. The game released on MArch 27,2018. I purchased it march 26,2018. if you preordered it you got it early a few days. technically it is a preorder
    can you help me please I followed the rules and when I did rewards website still showed you can preorder Mx vs ATV : All out and wasn't marked as already released like the rest of the titles. I just want the 15,000 missing points apart of the promo thank you

:)

DaBuIIs, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Didn't receive points

rewards punch card didn't register third preorder therefore I didn't receive my 15000 points

BlazedxMikeyJRB, Apr 11, 2018
  3. ronmc44420h
    ronmc44420h Guest
    Pre order punch card issue

I am missing a punch on the Xbox live rewards pre order punch card I pre ordered call of duty ww2 and it's not showing it on Xbox live rewards and it didn't even punch the card for it

ronmc44420h, Apr 11, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Apr 12, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. bartvincke1 Win User

Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing

It doesn't count if you already had the game or preordered the game before the reward came out. Purchase must be through the punch card for it to count.

Not worth it though, its not an additional 6000 on top of the purchase points you already get for buying it ( which is just under 6000 ) .

at least that was my case with another game I bought for the 6000 reward punchcard, phoenix rising. Regular purchase reward points were not awarded, only the 6000 from the punch card was.
  7. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Punchcard in activity...

The April punch card rewards points will be sent by the end of this month, MS really needs to expedite the rewards process. They should have sent out the points with the avatar reward email, it is the same offer after all.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Pre-order reward points

There are no offers to receive credits just for preordering that game. If you preordered it on or after October 1, it would count as a punch towards your games on demand punchcard. You would need 2 other eligible preorders to complete the offer and receive
    the 15,000 credits.

For assistance with the rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  9. Shadowskill08 Win User

Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer

Did you click "Activate Punch Card" prior to purchasing? If not, you won't be able to redeem the points. There is a disclaimer on the screen "Preorders and prior purchases do not count towards completion of this offer".
Thema:

1. Game Punch Card Preorder offer missing reward points - Similar Threads - Game Punch Card

2. Do PC purchases with game pass app count toward punch card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do PC purchases with game pass app count toward punch card?: I have Xbox game pass on console as well as the game pass app on PC. I'm looking to complete the "countdown game sale" punch card this Christmas but I'm more interested in purchasing on the PC...
  3. Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error: Selected the "Spend $40 on Ultimate Game Sale titles" punchcard in the rewards app on my series x, but it brings me to a screen that says "Something went wrong" and has a "Reload This Page"...
  4. Ultimate game sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game sale punch card: Anybody else having issues with this not working? Press to go to the sale and get a something went wrong page with a reload button and it's been that way since the sale started! Have so far spent...
  5. The Game Pass Holiday Punch Card is bugged!

in XboX Insiders
    The Game Pass Holiday Punch Card is bugged!: Sorry if this is the wrong place but the Punch Card says to earn an achievement in any EA Play title on Game Pass, and has Zuma's Revenge in the list. I've earned 6 achievements today in that game...
  6. Rewards - countdown game sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards - countdown game sale punch card: Hey all. Tried to post a supporr ticket but evidentially there is an error on MS’ end… I also tried to reach out on twitter a few days ago and got nothing in reply, so giving this a go. The...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Countdown Game Sale Punch Card did not track my purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Countdown Game Sale Punch Card did not track my purchases: I bought two games from the countdown sale in two different transactions. One of the two transactions never counted towards my progress of this punch card. The other transaction tracked instantly....
  8. Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working: I've unlocked like 5 achievements from EA play games and It still says that the task is incomplete My GT is SuperNeXus#9264 submitted by /u/Easiestcc [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass Holiday punch card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Holiday punch card: Trying to get the EA Play achievements but they’re not registering. I’ve got about five through Crysis 2 since December 1st but not have worked. Anyone else getting this? The other two steps...
  10. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.: Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it. Am i missing something? or does it just take up to a certain amount of time?...