Game Progress Gone

Discus and support Game Progress Gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i am asking for a friend who has recently linked her Sea of Thieves account to Xbox Live, and the game progress was gone. Was told by SOT that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennyYeo2, Jan 9, 2023.

1. KennyYeo2
    KennyYeo2 Guest

Game Progress Gone

Hi, i am asking for a friend who has recently linked her Sea of Thieves account to Xbox Live, and the game progress was gone. Was told by SOT that it could be a different gamertag used previously and to contact you guys, so we would like to know if its possible to retrieve that previous gamertag.

:)

KennyYeo2, Jan 9, 2023
  2. KennyYeo2 Win User

Game Progress Gone

Hi,

Yes i do have the email address.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Game Progress Gone

I'm sorry for the trouble, KennyYeo2.
  4. KennyYeo2 Win User

Game Progress Gone

Yes it was logged in using the same account. Only thing is that previously it probably wasnt through xbox live. After linking to xbox live the progress was gone.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Game Progress Gone

Correct, you can try using the Microsoft account in logging in. If it's the correct account that you previously used, you should be able to continue where you left off.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Game Progress Gone

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can definitely do that as long as you know the Microsoft email address of the previous Gamertag. Once you have the Microsoft email address we can simply try and reset the password for you to use that account and continue where you left off?

Do you know your Microsoft email address? If not, you can check this link for methods that you can do in locating the Microsoft email address: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

Game Progress Gone

1. Game Progress Gone - Similar Threads - Game Progress Gone

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  4. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  5. Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game: I have installed Forza Horizon 5 on Steam on my Pc, but I have been running out of of storage on my Main memory card, so I want to reinstall the game on another one. The problem is, that I am not...
  6. Game progress and gamerscore GONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game progress and gamerscore GONE: I'm new to xbox one. I've been playing Jedi Fallen Order and I was almost done the game (fighting Trilla) and Xbox said it needed to do an update. Update done. Game progress and Gamerscore is...
  7. All progress gone on game? Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All progress gone on game? Help?: Now, I was playing on FH3 with my friends than suddently the power went out. The power came back on and went back to playing the same game but all the progress that was make is now gone! I still...
  8. FORZA GAME SAVE GONE ALL PROGRESS CARS AND MONEY GONE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA GAME SAVE GONE ALL PROGRESS CARS AND MONEY GONE!: i closed the game last night and got back on about half an hour ago and it load up all the beginning videos and makes me start all over again i have put alot of time into this game where is all my...
  9. Character gone. Game progress gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Character gone. Game progress gone.: my son and I were playing together on the same network. We both decided to take a quick break. i logged out and left the game on. I came back to the game like 10 minutes later and it was in the...
  10. Game Progress Data Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Progress Data Gone: After the most recent update one of my game's game progress data was reset to 0%. All my achievements are still there but I am back at the beginning of the actual game. Is there any way to sync...