Game profiles in XBox Accessories app on Windows 10

Discus and support Game profiles in XBox Accessories app on Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Inside the Xbox Accessories App, there are a bunch of pre-made configurations: Forza, Halo 4 and Sunset something or other. Is there any way to get rid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrPendent, Dec 31, 2015.

1. MrPendent
    MrPendent Guest

Inside the Xbox Accessories App, there are a bunch of pre-made configurations: Forza, Halo 4 and Sunset something or other. Is there any way to get rid of these? There is no "Delete" button like there is for new configurations.

:)

MrPendent, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Xbox one streaming on Windows 10 not working when trying to play multiplayer

Let's manually update the controllers on your Windows 10 PC through the Xbox Accessories app. To proceed, kindly download the "Xbox Accessories" app from the
    Windows Store. This is a separate app from the Xbox app. The app will enable you to update your controller. Refer to How
    to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the results.

Catherine Cus., Dec 31, 2015
  3. ExcessiveGBH
    ExcessiveGBH Guest
    Xbox Accessories has deleted game controller profiles

Xbox accessories app deleted half of my xbox elite controller game profiles, approximately 10 (using this on windows 10). This has happened twice in 12 months. Not happy. Is there away I can back up manually on PC e.g. via Regedit?"

ExcessiveGBH, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox one streaming on Windows 10 not working when trying to play multiplayer

5. Jomari Arc Win User

XBOX One Elite Controller - How to Turn Hair Trigger Locks OFF

Thank you for your reply. Xbox Accessories App is only available on Windows 10, you need to upgrade your system to Windows 10 for you to download the app. If your Hair Trigger is still not working after upgrading your system and installing Xbox Accessories
    App, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Adaptive Controller button combinations

With the Xbox Adaptive Controller you can customize your experience. Use the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox One or Windows 10 to further customize your experience through button remapping and profiles. Create multiple controller profiles in the app and instantly
    switch between three of them with the built-in Profile button.
  7. MarkConverse Win User

Controller too sensitive

Its in the accessory app on Xbox. You can adjust settings there. If on a PC you need to install the Xbox accessories app in Windows 10. Good luck!
  8. BroHammersley Win User

Configuring XBOX-One Elite Controller on Windows 10

Hey tobidererste,

Are you speaking of the Xbox Accessories app? Just search for "Xbox Accessories" in the Windows 10 Store and you can use that app to configure your Elite controller for your Windows 10 device.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks!

~Hammer
Thema:

1. Game profiles in XBox Accessories app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game profiles Accessories

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. second game pass profile for my family

in XBoX Accessibility
    second game pass profile for my family: How do I create a second game pass profile for my family 352591e0-9ac9-490d-b11f-f28390d4a860
  7. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  8. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  9. How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?: It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email...
  10. If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles: If I delete Roblox on my profile will it delete from all the accounts bc1fce3e-0aac-4646-8b0b-2a68d771749f