Game preview asking me to buy a game again

Discus and support Game preview asking me to buy a game again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Ark survival evolved for what i can remember $30. Now even though i own it now it says i can play for now or buy it to own forever for $60 BUT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXbrenden2025Xx, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. Game preview asking me to buy a game again


    I bought Ark survival evolved for what i can remember $30. Now even though i own it now it says i can play for now or buy it to own forever for $60 BUT i already paid $30 i should not have to buy it again.

    :)
     
    xXbrenden2025Xx, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Ark:survival evolved asking me to buy even though I brought it in game preview

    I purchased ark survival evolved on the game preview program and now when I go to play it’s telling me I need to buy it again which isn’t what should happen brought this back in may 2016 yet now it’s released its asking me to buy it again
     
    LunaticKamakazi, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Zorlac0666
    Zorlac0666 Guest
    Already purchased games are asking me to buy again. (New Preview Program)

    It's definitely the preview program causing this. I can't play ANY backwards compatible game, and some Xbox one games.
     
    Zorlac0666, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Game preview asking me to buy a game again

    CrazY1985, Jul 21, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Game preview asking me to buy a game again

  6. Zorlac0666 Win User

    Already purchased games are asking me to buy again. (New Preview Program)

    It's definitely the preview program causing this. I can't play ANY backwards compatible game, and some Xbox one games.
  7. DokenTwo Win User

    Already purchased games are asking me to buy again. (New Preview Program)

    Same issues here. Odd that this just cropped up today.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

    Already purchased games are asking me to buy again. (New Preview Program)

    Hey all,

    You're going to want to post about these preview concerns and problems in the Preview Forums for the best visibility and troubleshooting steps.

    Cheers!
  9. herobrines elf Win User

    Already purchased games are asking me to buy again. (New Preview Program)

    I would love to help but there's just one tiny insy bitty problem. You don't own any battlefield games. So yea good luck with ya
Thema:

Game preview asking me to buy a game again

Loading...
  1. Game preview asking me to buy a game again - Similar Threads - Game preview asking

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  4. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  5. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  6. September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 10,...
  7. September 9, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.14.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 9, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.14.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 9, 2026...
  8. September 3, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.9.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 3, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2609.1001.9.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 3, 2026...
  9. Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega: Has anyone tried the new physical to digital for your Xbox game discs yet? I'm just curious to see if it's even out on the preview but I'm not sure how to tell I can't find it in the Xbox inside...
  10. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...