Game Population

Discus and support Game Population in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was looking to purchase Reach again since I lost my original copy, but I want to know is it worth getting? I don't want to spend a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenoviaa, Feb 11, 2018.

  1. Xenoviaa
    Xenoviaa Guest

    Game Population


    Hey guys, I was looking to purchase Reach again since I lost my original copy, but I want to know is it worth getting? I don't want to spend a lot of time searching for games like in Halo 5 and if anything, I'd like to get to Inheritor. Can anyone tell me
    how the game population is?

    :)
     
    Xenoviaa, Feb 11, 2018
    #1
  2. Population

    Where is the op from and what time and day was he looking for the match?
     
    THA 1 BEHIND YA, Feb 11, 2018
    #2
  3. Population

    Plenty of people still played what I are talking about? Where are you from?
     
    xEnvoy of Chaos, Feb 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Auswulf Win User

    how many people are on x1 and x360 these days

    It kinda variesI think it depends on the game. Some multiplayer games are populated with heaps of players but others not so much. With the Xbox one a few games only have a regional population and not a worldwide population.
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

    Population

    I think so. Lots of players have left Judgement to return GoW3. Most nights i have 4or5 friends still playing.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

    POPULOUS

    www.retrouprising.com/.../p425 - There's seven Populous games on that page if you scroll down. I suggest the SNES version since it seems the most polished.

    .

    I doubt we'll see a new Populous anytime soon. If they make one it will probably ruin what was awesome about the older ones. Either way you can't beat free right? Go play it.
  7. US Revenge Win User

    POPULOUS

    populous the begining on the ps1 was awesome. i thought about finding a pc version but with ancient windows it probably won't run on win 7
  8. Darker Reaper Win User

    POPULOUS

    That game is awesome! Pretty old now but I highly doubt it's coming to Xbox though. Just get it on GOG, if you really want it.
Thema:

Game Population

Loading...
  1. Game Population - Similar Threads - Game Population

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Xbox Game Bar 'Gallery' will not automatically populate with new video clips

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar 'Gallery' will not automatically populate with new video clips: Hi, when I clip a game the clip goes into the correct Explorer folder (which can be checked by clicking the folder link icon in Game Bar to open and navigate to it). But the clips do not appear in...