Game playing trial

Discus and support Game playing trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently gifted a game to one of my friends, who I’m also game sharing with, but when I launch the game, the trial plays. The reason I have the trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagicalMelon567, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Game playing trial

I recently gifted a game to one of my friends, who I’m also game sharing with, but when I launch the game, the trial plays. The reason I have the trial is because I played it before buying the disc copy years ago. Does anyone know a fix for this? I’ve been able to play his games before and he’s been able to play mine, but this game just won’t work.

:)

MagicalMelon567, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Game playing trial

Hello, MagicalMelon567. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

What exact game is it? Have you asked your friend to sign in to your console and download the game from his account?

Also, bear in mind game sharing is supposed to be done with family members. Sharing accounts to play games you do not own for free can be considered account theft and can get you both banned.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysaf...

Stay safe, my friend.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Refund for Battlefield 2042 TRIAL

Umm you don't pay for trials

There is no paid trial

There is a 10hour trial version yes but it's an ea demo

That you don't pay for the trial

You are talking about the xgu trial on Nov 12 th yes that was free NOT PAID

If you are talking about your purchase Of the game that isn't a trial

And refund policy applies but since 7 hours is significant amount of playtime it's unlikely to qualify

There is a trial but you don't pay for it you download the actual trial game and play with the limitations early before the 19th.

If you downloaded the paid game then no it's not a trial

https://www.pastemagazine.com/games/ea/battlefield-ea-play-early-access-trials/

Concerning your purchase you reply to the rejection email however since you are trialing after you buy rather then playing the actual trial game you fall under the significant playtime
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live 14 days trail doesn´t allow me play online but deals with gold discounts does

Xbox One games with gold can be downloaded with a trial,you won be able to play them once the trial ends.

A lot of games will not let you play online with a trial membership,you would need a full gold membership.
  5. Jwaynus Win User

I have gold membership but I can not play online (xbox one s)?

I have been told that this is due to the trial membership. Have you tried playing games that you purchased online? Vs playing games that you got free with the Live trial. I have found that the 360 games are not free on the trial either, a little disappointing.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Free Trial Games - XBOX LIVE

As long as you are connected to Xbox LIVE and the game has a trial download then, yes you can play game trials.
Thema:

Game playing trial

1. Game playing trial - Similar Threads - Game playing trial

2. I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to play the full game on Xbox arcade if I have both the trial and full game: . For context I bought both the full version and demo version of the Minecraft game on the 360 and that seems to interfere with my game when I want to play the oldest version. If it’s fully...
  3. Only let's me play trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only let's me play trial of game: I had a 360 slim but it got the ring of death. A friend gave us his normal 360 so I formatted his Xbox and downloaded our data onto his. There's a game called spelunky that I had played on my...
  4. I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial: I downloaded the free trial of Minecraft for Windows before the Bundle was out. Microsoft said I own the free trial. I use the same Microsoft account to log in. I bought the Java and Bedrock...
  5. Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play: So I have Battlefield 2042 preordered, and I was trying to go through the steps that Xbox had put up on their support site with regards to how they knew that accounts that had preordered the game...
  6. Cannot play a game I own on a disc now that game pass ultimate trial is over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play a game I own on a disc now that game pass ultimate trial is over.: I was recently using a Xbox game pass ultimate trial but that has expired. I now have Xbox live gold subscription. When I launch a game (battlefront 2) from a disc and try to do something on the...
  7. Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended: Before I bought UFC 4, I downloaded the trial. Well now that I have installed the game on two separate occasions it keeps telling me my free trial has expired and keeps trying to direct me to the...
  8. Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message: I have an Xbox One and played the FIFA 21 10 hour trial with no problems at all via EA Access. I bought the FIFA 21 physical disk and installed this onto my Xbox One. After a while, the Xbox...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error: I've been a subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play for a while now and my kids were able to play Battlefield V multiplayer with no problem. In the last week when they try to play on their...
  10. I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...: I have uninstalled the trial and installed the actual game, yet the trial countdown still shows when I load the game. Just a bit concerned what happens when my hours have expired. Is there a way...