Game Play

Discus and support Game Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Rise of the tomb raider and i'm stuck in the Prophet's Tomb. I can't figure out how to use the raft I shot down to get out? I get washed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllegingDart93, Jan 18, 2018.

  1. Game Play


    I am playing Rise of the tomb raider and i'm stuck in the Prophet's Tomb. I can't figure out how to use the raft I shot down to get out? I get washed off the platform that shows my way out but I have no clue. Can anyone help me?

    :)
     
    AllegingDart93, Jan 18, 2018
    #1
  2. Doomed Saint
    Doomed Saint Guest
    game play

    i didn't play deamon's souls as i don't have a PS3 so i didn't know how to play this game but after about an hour and about 20 deaths i figured it out you have to put time into it, you can't just run around and destroy everything caution is the name of the
    game on you're first playthrough at least, it can be frustrating at times but after you get into the grove of things it is one of the best RPG's i've played in a long time
     
    Doomed Saint, Jan 18, 2018
    #2
  3. game play

    Game Play [​IMG]



    Wow, just.... wow.... So true but hilarious.
     
    ThermoNukePanda, Jan 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Game Play

    NO HELP REALLY?? WHERE ARE ALL YOU BIG GAMERS? WHAT A F-ING JOKE!!

    _
     
    AllegingDart93, Feb 9, 2018
    #4
  5. VernierSlake Win User

    game play

    Just don't mention DA2 at all. If everyone stops talking about it then it'll just fade out of existence.
  6. BeerTimeGamer Win User

    game play

    It's nothing like Dragon Age. You may want to watch a few YouTube gameplays with commentary. I had an idea of what to expect going into this even though I never played Demon Souls, and it's way better than I thought it would be. Traditional RPG expectations
    should be put aside. It's Zelda set in the 9th Circle of Hell. You will be given very little direction. There's no story to hold your hand. In all honesty, it's not for everyone.
  7. FlawlessKonsole Win User

    Games not playing

    does the game have a black ring if so the game is broken.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

    playing game

    Hey OrT, did you just redeem a Gold subscription? It can take time for those to become active. You're currently showing as Gold, however.
  9. PhDPeddler Win User

    playing game

    If this is the account it is still a silver account. This account will need to be gold.
Thema:

Game Play

Loading...
  1. Game Play - Similar Threads - Game Play

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...