Game Petition

Discus and support Game Petition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I am an Xbox one user I would like to make a request I would like the splinter cell blacklist game to come up as retrocompatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeroGamer2000, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. Game Petition


    hello I am an Xbox one user I would like to make a request I would like the splinter cell blacklist game to come up as retrocompatible

    :)
     
    WeroGamer2000, Dec 3, 2017
    #1
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
  3. Stop the call of duty world at war hackers!

    Sign the petition to stop the modders! This is important because we payed over 60 dollars plus the map packs on this game and we expect treyarch to stand behind their product. This game is literally unplayable anymore.

    Petition: Signez la pétition

    Video:
     
    xXCroatiaXxV2, Dec 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Game Petition

    I agree with that statement. I played Splinter Cell Blacklist for many years. Then I got my Xbox 1 and then my Xbox 360 died on me. All my other games are backward compatable, except this one, and it seems pointless to buy a new Xbox 360 for this game alone.
    So if you could make Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist a backwards compatible game, I would be thrilled.

    Thank You Microsoft,
     
    ZOMBIE1SNIPER04, Dec 9, 2017
    #4
  5. ZOMBIE1SNIPER04 Win User

    Game Petition

    I agree with that statement. I played Splinter Cell Blacklist for many years. Then I got my Xbox 1 and then my Xbox 360 died on me. All my other games are backward compatable, except this one, and it seems pointless to buy a new Xbox 360 for this game alone.
    So if you could make Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist a backwards compatible game, I would be thrilled.

    Thank You Microsoft,

  6. Red Lethal Win User

    Rise of the Contradictory Reason for a Counter Petition

    Of course not. 0_0 WHY......? Anyways this isn't a petition this is a request for a petition.
  7. jamranger Win User

    Bring back 1vs100 for 2012 Season!!

    If this is a petition.... signed .Quality game ,sorely missed
  8. The Resistance Win User

    Pirate Games!

    There is the Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End Xbox 360 Game or LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean. And the most likely answer to the petition question is simply, no you cannot petition to them. Especially not on the Xbox Forums
    (against the rules).
  9. The Lawksmith Win User

    LOCKED - I petition to bring back HC CTF (Stand-Alone Playlist)

    I petition to end all petition threads. Xbox.com is not a democracy, its a dictatorship!
Thema:

Game Petition

Loading...
  1. Game Petition - Similar Threads - Game Petition

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...