Game pausing

Discus and support Game pausing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While attempting to play various games (Xbox One Kinect games on DVD), the system will pause if we, the players, don't move fast enough to play. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chienetfou, Oct 18, 2017.

1. chienetfou
    chienetfou Guest

Game pausing

While attempting to play various games (Xbox One Kinect games on DVD), the system will pause if we, the players, don't move fast enough to play.

How do I change that pause/time out setting so that it takes longer than 5 seconds to pause the game if the Kinect sensor doesn't pick us up right away?

:)

chienetfou, Oct 18, 2017
  2. nS Kid Cudi
    nS Kid Cudi Guest
    FIFA 15 Update/Install Issues

Yes I have tried pausing and resuming. I've tried nearly every possible combination of pausing/resuming/unistalling/reinstalling/power cycling I could think of.

nS Kid Cudi, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Jonnyc8911
    Jonnyc8911 Guest
    Wireless contoller keeps turning itself on

ive done that but ive noticed when i play a game it kepps pausing aswell lol

Jonnyc8911, Oct 18, 2017
  4. John Dowding Win User

In Game Pause

No it wont hurt anything. The instant resume feature is great but does work better with some games than others. Nothing better than just picking up the controller and gaming from where you were stood/crouched/hiding the night before!
  5. pkvas Win User

In Game Pause

I love that feature but with dragon age I don't like that the playtime clock kept running even when my machine was off
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

In Game Pause

One thing to note is not all games get on well with this practice, I had issues with Sunset Overdrive so make sure your game is saved before putting it in low power mode to be on the safe side.
  7. John Dowding Win User

In Game Pause

^if you press it and hold it for 2O seconds while holding a zippo to the corner of your carpet then the answer is yes (maybe not the explode bit)
  8. John Dowding Win User

In Game Pause

Yep me too, and people still say the 360 is quicker! LOL!!!!
Thema:

Game pausing

1. Game pausing - Similar Threads - Game pausing

2. Game freezez when left on pause, when closed it becomes background process and it can't be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezez when left on pause, when closed it becomes background process and it can't be...: The title. I started playing kingdom new lands and i use a plug and play wireless controler. When i start the xbox game menu(or however it's called) it can freeze the game, but it can also freeze...
  3. Xbox Game Pass - FF13 Pause Screen bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - FF13 Pause Screen bug: I've seen this particular issue raised here and elsewhere with multiple TS options suggested and I'm still short of a fix. Issue: On initial launch, the game works. I can get in, play, whatever....
  4. Game download keeps pausing. Double NAT detected. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download keeps pausing. Double NAT detected. Help!: Hi everyone I have purchased Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, but when downloading it keeps pausing immediately. I went through the standard procedures I found online to resolve this but no luck. I got...
  5. Shut down PC after pausing game install, ~40% of files downloaded, game won't install now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shut down PC after pausing game install, ~40% of files downloaded, game won't install now.: I was pre-installing FH5 for its release tonight at midnight and ended up pausing the install and shutting down my PC when I had to go to work. Just got home and tried to continue the install but...
  6. Final Fantasy 13 Xbox PC Game Pass stuck on 'Paused' screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 13 Xbox PC Game Pass stuck on 'Paused' screen: Hello. Just downloaded FF13 on PC. Able to boot up fine. Input settings and then press Start Game. No matter the settings, the same thing happens every time. It will start up for a second, then...
  7. Game keeps pausing at 1% on download, any tips on what to do ? Also I have tried restarting...

in XboX Insiders
    Game keeps pausing at 1% on download, any tips on what to do ? Also I have tried restarting...: . submitted by /u/No_Stop_3860 [link] [comments]
  8. Pausing the game "Fallout4" with xBox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pausing the game "Fallout4" with xBox controller: What button do I press on my xBox One controller to pause the game "Fallout4"?Will this button pause other games as well?Will the game continue from where it was last paused, or do I have to start...
  9. My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...

in XboX Insiders
    My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...: So I was attempting to install the Master Chief Collection via Gamepass for PC, and instantly after the download finished and the installation finished Gamepass instantly added a duplicate...
  10. Xbox Request: 22nd of March 2021. Pause & Resume Button for Xbox Game bar.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Request: 22nd of March 2021. Pause & Resume Button for Xbox Game bar.: Xbox Requests: Pause & Resume recording button in Xbox game bar Hello everyone, I have a simple idea and I'm surprised that it's not included yet in the Xbox game bar, I use the Xbox game bar...