Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have 2 months left of Xbox gold and I’m looking into getting 3 months of game pass right now. So how does that convert? Do I get 5 months of game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Asteriaskaos, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Asteriaskaos
    Asteriaskaos Guest

Game pass

I have 2 months left of Xbox gold and I’m looking into getting 3 months of game pass right now. So how does that convert? Do I get 5 months of game pass then?

:)

Asteriaskaos, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox game pass but i can't play ea play games

Did you buy standard Game Pass for console or Game Pass Ultimate? EA Play is only included with Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass, not the standard Game Pass for console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Change subscription

Also, if you purchase Game Pass first, then it would be converted to Ultimate and if you cancel ultimate, you would lose your Game Pass subscription. So if you do cancel Ultimate, do it first before you downgrade to just Game Pass.

Which subscription are you downgrading to, is it Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, or Game Pass Core?

If Game Pass Core, you will only have access to just over 30 games that are part of the Game Pass catalogue, and online multiplayer.

If Xbox Game Pass, you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the Xbox Console, and no online multiplayer.

If PC Game Pass, then you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the PC including EA Play, and online multiplayer.
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  7. Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region)

in XboX Insiders
    Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region): Hey. For the last week I have been in agony because I can't buy a GamePass for PC subscription. I live in Kazakhstan, an independent country of 20 million people, the most developed country in...
  8. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...