Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?

Discus and support Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just try the game pass on xbox one... i download - xcom enemy within but when i try to play it ask to "download profile" (xbox live gold i think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Francois Bianca, Nov 2, 2017.

  1. Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?


    i just try the game pass on xbox one...

    i download - xcom enemy within

    but when i try to play it ask to "download profile" (xbox live gold i think cause im already log with my "gametag account")

    so we need to pay for xbox gold live and game pass even to play solo on xcom ? i dont understand...

    :)
     
    Francois Bianca, Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. suckerp
    suckerp Guest
    XCOM: Enemy Within Backward Compatibility?

    Since XCOM: Enemy Within is on sale right now and the older XCOM: Enemy Unknow is Backward Compatible I just wanted to know if Enemy Within is also fully Backward Compatible or not?

    Has anybody tested Enemy Within and can confirm whether it works it or not? Thanks.
     
    suckerp, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. markwanezek
    markwanezek Guest
    markwanezek, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?

    Castellus Zemi, Nov 3, 2017
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?

  6. Pinbot Fembot 1 Win User

    What did you do?

    Played Xcom Enemy within and COD ghosts.
  7. John P_14 Win User

    Can I play xcom enemy within need of xcom enemy unknown?

    As per the game support, Xcom Enemy Within requires the base game Xcom Enemy Unknown in order to play. You can also cross-validate this information at this link; https://2k.com/game/xcom-enemy-within/ under “Info”.

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  8. Jorge David Gazabon Win User

    Can I play xcom enemy within need of xcom enemy unknown?

    I think you're wrong, the game on the microsoft store says it's a standalone expansion so I'm guessing it doesn't require the base game, also unlike the war of the chosen ones the xcom 2 dlc on the store doesn't say that you need another game to play it.
  9. John P_14 Win User

    Can I play xcom enemy within need of xcom enemy unknown?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    As per checking, XCOM: Enemy Within is an expansion pack for the base game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The expansion pack builds on the gameplay of the base game, but it requires that you already have the base game ( XCOM: Enemy Unknown) installed on your console in order to play.
Thema:

Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?

Loading...
  1. Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ? - Similar Threads - Game pass Xcom

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...